GM Game #3 by The Instigator, PG, and JW

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
:flyers

Around for the day, not looking to make any major moves before the game starts. Am looking to dump the contracts of Andrew McDonald, Jori Lehtera, Dale Weise and/or Radko Gudas. Inquire within for prices if you've got the extra cap space.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
:avs

Around all the time pretty much. Got lots of cap space. Looking to add a top 4 D and a 2nd line C and revamp my second line a little. All of my picks/prospects are available

Last edited:

ConnorMcMullet

#12 Colby Cave
Jun 10, 2017
:edmonton

We're looking for a puck moving, top pairing defenseman. The 10th overall pick could be in play, but we are not actively shopping it. Our main goal is to add multiple middle six wingers with upside. If you have a top pairing defenseman or middle six winger that you are willing to trade, please PM!

Untouchable: McDavid, Draisaitl, RNH,

Movable only in the right deal: Larsson, Nurse, Klefbom, Puljujarvi, Yamamoto, 10th Overall Pick, Ethan Bear

Everyone else is available.

Last edited:

AveryStar4Eva

Aug 28, 2014
:coyotes

I’m aroundish. Already made a couple deals, always looking to improve.

Merkley, Perlini, Steenburg, ect on the table for established talent.

OB5

May 2, 2015
Habs are around. fire sale is on. Willing to take on cap.

Peter Griffin

Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
:rangers

New York is open for business! Anyone other than Henrik Lundqvist, Pavel Buchnevich and Lias Andersson could be moved. Mainly looking for picks/prospects and younger NHL'ers or prospects ready for the NHL. Also willing to take on some cap dumps if deals are no longer than 2 years.

Available

Mats Zuccarello/Chris Kreider/Vlad Namestnikov/Ryan Spooner
Kevin Shattenkirk
Will listen to offers on Mika Zibanajed and Kevin Hayes, but barring overpayment, neither is likely to move.

Last edited:

Mischief Managed

Feb 10, 2012
Ottawa
:stars
Not necessarily looking to make major changes.
Excited to see how our new coach will better utilize the many skilled players on this roster.

Looking to move:
Devin Shore (23yo; RFA; 2 x 30+ points)
Martin Hanzal (31yo; 4.75M x 2 years; 15 team NTC; 55% FO, 38 points 2016-17)
Brett Ritchie (24yo; 1.75M x 1 year; 16 goals 2016-17)
Gemel Smith (24yo; RFA; 17 pts in 63 career games).

Also available is our 2018 1st round pick (13OV), Marc Methot (4.9M x 1 year; 10 team NTC) and Julius Honka in the right trade.

TribalPhoenix

Former TribalPhoenix
Dec 2, 2005
Toronto
:leafs

Didn't realize the game was already starting in this thread...

We're looking for a top-pairing RHD, a top-nine winger, and a third line center. We're not afraid of a blockbuster.

EP to Kuzmenko

Dec 5, 2015
:sens are looking to move Erik Karlsson. primarily looking to shore up out top 6 as well as get a RD that has good potential.

OB5

May 2, 2015
Habs are in talks to move major pieces of their core. If you’re interested now is the time to get involved. Nobody is off limits.

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
Quietly waiting for GM Game 4...

:hawks

Artem Anisimov (MNTC) and Anthony Duclair are in play for futures.

8th overall could be moved for a young top 6 LW or top 4 LHD.

Also listening to offers for Corey Crawford (MNTC).

:hawks

We had several talks already regarding the 8th overall pick and it looks like a trade could happen as soon as the game will start.

Looking for a young top 6 LW or top 4 LHD with high upsides, or both in a bigger trade.

Also, we are willing to consider a forward swap when it comes to Duclair.

The Instigator

Tom Wilson - NHL All Star
Feb 6, 2010
Please don’t send in trades prior to the game starting.

I have no problem with people discussing deals before Game 4 starts but deals will not be finalized beforehand and I urge GMs not to get too carried away with trades before the game has even started.

There will be plenty of opportunities to make deals throughout the game, and other GMs can still join who may be interested in those players, which could in turn get you a better deal.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
:avs

Looking to move most of my futures. Makar is really the only one that wouldn't move unless an absolute undeniable deal comes around. Everyone else is available for the right price. That includes OTT 1st, COL 1st, Timmins, etc.

OB5

May 2, 2015
Please don’t send in trades prior to the game starting.

I have no problem with people discussing deals before Game 4 starts but deals will not be finalized beforehand and I urge GMs not to get too carried away with trades before the game has even started.

There will be plenty of opportunities to make deals throughout the game, and other GMs can still join who may be interested in those players, which could in turn get you a better deal.

this.

Reactions: Joel Ward

forsbergavs32

Global Moderator
Jan 21, 2011
Fresno,CA
:canes Have had some discussions but nothing concrete yet. Listening on anyone but Aho and Hanifin. We would like a top center and starting goalie but also are willing to stay the course and wait for UFA if the right deals dont come along.

AslanRH

Not a Core Poster
Sponsor
Jun 5, 2012
Wyoming, USA
:isles

Are open to preliminary discussions about anything, and have one deal in place.

We can’t commit to much until the game starts and this whole Chris Wagner thing gets sorted out.

We do hope no one agrees to anything major before it is settled though. We may want to make a big splash if allowed

MackAttack26

Jan 10, 2015
Ontario
:nashville

Around for talks today. Hearing names like Johansen and Subban out there. :naughty:
Seriously, we have a plan. And trading those guys for a cheaper / lesser top-6 C and top-pair RD + may be part of that plan...
Hit us up. We are around for talks on pretty much anything. Would also be interested in acquiring a top line RW for Smith/Hartman/Tolvanen +.

AveryStar4Eva

Aug 28, 2014
:coyotes

I don’t want to move 5th overall... But if there is youngish top line/pairing talent coming back we can chat

The Instigator

Tom Wilson - NHL All Star
Feb 6, 2010
:nhl

Will be posting the game thread later this afternoon. Changes are coming to the rules, so please make sure to read the OP when posted!
tenor.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad