OT: General OT Stuff (Infinity+3)(No Politics/Spoilers, see OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sycamore

Jan 16, 2010
I saw it! I saw it! INCREDIBLE! I give it a rousing 8/10. It would have been a 10/10 Classic, on the same level as Empire, if not for a small quibble I had with it. But I won't discuss that now, as this is a spoiler free thread.

And the best thing about that movie is the huge WORLD of possibilities it opens up for future movies! As a Star Wars fan...I'm in heaven!

sycamore

Jan 16, 2010
One last thing. First of all Abrams did an incredible job, and I would have LOVED to seen him direct the next couple of SW films. Seeing as he won't, however, I would love to see Clone Wars David Filoni direct one of the subsequent films. He did a great job with the Clone Wars series (particularly the last couple of seasons), and I think he would do superb job with one of the future SW films.

strungout

Professional Killer
Jul 1, 2002
North Carolina
Rian Johnson is doing the next one (which I'm beyond thrilled about...I loved Looper and his Breaking Bad episodes...Fly and Ozymandis were argueably the best two of the entire series...both his work.)

Colin Trevorrow (Jurassic World) is doing IX.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Saw Episode VII this morning. Loved it.

High cheese factor at points, but no more than Episode IV, and it's more charming than cringe-worthy, IMO.

Somebody should start a Discussion w/ spoilers thread.

edit: starting one for our little sandbox here

Last edited:

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
Leaving on vacation to Cuba today, I won't have access to internet for a week. I wish you all happy holidays and rock the red for me in my absence.

Let's go Caps!

foundhockey

Apr 29, 2012
Georgia, USA
Anyone from the Atlanta area? I went to an ECHL game last night. (Atlanta Gladiators) It was so much fun! A shutout for the home team, 4 goals scored, including an empty netter, and a fight.

Backstrom #19

Trotz for president
May 12, 2007
Savannah Georgia
Anyone from the Atlanta area? I went to an ECHL game last night. (Atlanta Gladiators) It was so much fun! A shutout for the home team, 4 goals scored, including an empty netter, and a fight.

Not Atlanta, but am a fellow hockey fan living in Savannah Georgia. South Carolina Stingrays are closest to me. Also a good game and pretty cheap ticket prices.

NobodyBeatsTheWiz

Happy now?
Jun 26, 2004
The Burbs
Longest. Week. Ever.

Never been as pumped to attend a sporting event as the CFP Final on Monday, and it's absolutely throttling any motivation to be productive.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Longest. Week. Ever.

Never been as pumped to attend a sporting event as the CFP Final on Monday, and it's absolutely throttling any motivation to be productive.

Hopefully the game is a good one because this bowl season has been brutal. I'll be pulling for Clemson; it'd be nice to see someone new at the top of the mountain and it's hard not to like Dabo.

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
The Man in the High Castle.

That is all.

I'm a fan. Happy its getting a 2nd season.

I have to admit i'm digging the Shannara Chronicles that started up this week. Loved reading elfstones of shannara back in the youngling days. Title sequence is kinda slick.

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
I'm a fan. Happy its getting a 2nd season.

I have to admit i'm digging the Shannara Chronicles that started up this week. Loved reading elfstones of shannara back in the youngling days. Title sequence is kinda slick.

Saw the promo, but haven't watched Shannara yet. Definitely interested, tho not a huge fan of the horror flavor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad