Post-Game Talk: Game 59 - Tim Peel Strikes Again - Hogtown 4 BRUINS 3 F - Bergeron leaves arena in walking boot

Root

Feb 22, 2010
i gotta see the play again.
but i think a toronto player totally missed the puck and spooner made a perfect pass.

Not to shit on Spooner, the guy has made me eat crow this year and is definitely a NHL player, but if you watch the play again you will see Spooner fly the zone even though he should have been supporting the puck. Krejci only had one play there because he had a guy bearing down on him and both his line mates provided him zero support. It ended up working out, but the far more impressive play was Krejci lob pass to Spooner, not Spooners pass to DeBrusk.

Reactions: JP Nolan

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
A bunch of them were celebrating Bergy possibly being hurt. They can go **** themselves

The way he made Auston Matthews look like an AHL 4th liner accidentally called up for a one-off last game, I don’t blame them for being scared enough to do something that classless. Will enjoy their impending collapse a few years from now, after having won at most one playoff series.

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
Can you blame them in all seriousness

The last time they even made a Cup Final there was only 48 states

The Beatles were playing clubs with a $2.50 cover

The Dodgers were in Brooklyn

Johnny Bower was in the AHL

Tonight's win is about as big as it's been in 65 years

Give them a break

I thought they won a Cup in 1967.

Is this Drunk History?

JP Nolan

Sep 28, 2017
Not to **** on Spooner, the guy has made me eat crow this year and is definitely a NHL player, but if you watch the play again you will see Spooner fly the zone even though he should have been supporting the puck. Krejci only had one play there because he had a guy bearing down on him and both his line mates provided him zero support. It ended up working out, but the far more impressive play was Krejci lob pass to Spooner, not Spooners pass to DeBrusk.
Gets quiet here after Krejci gets bashed and then people see the tape....

Otherworld

Oct 26, 2016
No surprise to see the type of calls being made at the ACC. I have the same expectations of the officials for games in Toronto as I do for games at the Bell Centre.

All I can say is they were lucky there were no milk crates around.

Reactions: bobbyorr04

BadBruins

Aug 10, 2005
PEI
Krejci continues to get his. Looks useless in the process. Non-factor. Great job on the 2nd assist.

I worry about playoff pace when it comes to Krejci, Chara, and Backes.

JP Nolan

Sep 28, 2017
Carlo had a bad game, it happens. In the last month or so, he has probably had two bad games, but nobody ever talks about the good ones, just the bad. He was a minus 1 tonight...same as Chara.
I agree he had a solid three week stretch,,,And i believe he can be a number 4 DMAN........That said, he is a very young kid still learning a difficult position which it takes years to learn if you are not a phenom......Stanley cup hopeful teams cannot afford to have a raw kid in a top spot.... This is about the team, not Carlo. We cant send him out there in the playoffs and hope he is good and get what they got tonight. Playing top four is not a hit or miss.... If he was playing for the Rangers he can develop and have a bad game or two...wont matter...Here it does. BTW....Playing with a hall of famer all year also helped him a lot....Just saying.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Rennes vs Brest
    Rennes vs Brest
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $61.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Mainz vs FC Köln
    Mainz vs FC Köln
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $380.00