Post-Game Talk: Game 59 - Tim Peel Strikes Again - Hogtown 4 BRUINS 3 F - Bergeron leaves arena in walking boot

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
OFFICIAL TIM PEEL DARTBOARDS
tp20.jpg
tp20.jpg
tp20.jpg
tp20.jpg
tp20.jpg

upload_2018-2-24_21-53-58.png

:bruins:leafs

GAME SUMMARY

EVENT SUMMARY

PLAY BY PLAY

FACEOFF SUMMARY

TOI BRUINS

Last edited:

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
In the 2 or 3 years since coach's challenges have been a thing, have the Bruins ever gotten one in their favor? Honestly cannot remember a single one, while we've been screwed by it at least ten times (including the playoffs last year)

Reactions: Save By Thomas

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Seriously, just start pushing players into the goalie every damn shot. Make the league explain itself if they overturn a single Bs goal after such an incident.

Absurdity

light switch connoisseur
Jul 6, 2012
Horrible call at the end there, but lines 2 and 3 need to be better.

veganbruin

Sep 20, 2013
Boston, MA
I think it's safe to say Krejci is cooked. Boy was he terrible tonight. Outplayed by a bunch of kids. Worst period of hockey I have seen them play. If that game doesn't convince Donny not to make moves and to wait until this team actually develops I don't know what will.

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012
They didn't play well enough to win, so it's hard to be that mad that they lost. I'm more frustrated about them blowing a lead twice. The reality is that it's just one game, and Toronto is the best home team in the league. They need to move past it and focus on getting two points in Buffalo tomorrow.

Chief Nine

May 31, 2015
Hate the call or non-call here to decide a game. Move on put it behind us and keep on grinding

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
Bad refereeing, sure. But Toronto out-worked us tonight and the result was fair.

This.

Whining about that goal call and other missed calls does not change the fact that the Maple Leafs played better than the Bruins almost the entire game.

Widdlez

Da Broons.
Apr 4, 2011
Not looking forward to going into the playoffs if these review's aren't fixed at some point.

Can you imagine a playoff game being decided on that?

That was such an easy goaltender interference call that i'm actually convinced the refs were watching a feed of an earlier goal or something. :madfire:

TaroTsujimoto

Apr 20, 2014
Wow. Just an awful performance. Embarrassing to lose 3 times to a Leafs team without Matthews. The only players who I thought had really good games were Kuraly and Kevan Miller.

Can you blame me for picking the Leafs in the game a few weeks ago? Probably the only reason we won that time is that the Leafs had played 6 times in 8 nights or something.​

mar2kbos

Sep 28, 2017
And isn’t it also interference for throwing down McAVoy there? If Rask made a save Hyman was all alone for rebound because of that

Scruffy

Jun 18, 2009
Bawstin
The leafs get away with so much.

Should have had at least 5 power plays tonight. Especially towards the end where pasta was clearly cross checked which resulted in the play going the other way.

Cassidy needs to take the fine and call out the f***ing putrid officiating in this league.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00