Game 1 WCQF: Colorado Avs (WC2) at Nashville Predators (1) 9:30 PM ET | SN, TVAS, NBCSN, FS-TN, ALT

Status
Not open for further replies.

atilla the honeybun

Apr 12, 2011
here
Preds will win this not because of quality of play but plain and simple officiating in their favor and a lucky bounce. It should give the Avs some confidence in this series knowing favorites will be played and they kept up.
Ok bud. Avs looked good most of the game and Pekka kept the preds in the game but Preds completely dominated in the 3rd.

RomanEmpire

Feb 26, 2013
Nashville, TN
Preds will win this not because of quality of play but plain and simple officiating in their favor and a lucky bounce. It should give the Avs some confidence in this series knowing favorites will be played and they kept up.

Attachments

• 9D3017C7-1771-46E4-B418-7EF644E78036.jpeg
    9D3017C7-1771-46E4-B418-7EF644E78036.jpeg
    19.7 KB · Views: 9

Jonesey

R.I.P. Steve AKA Pred303
Feb 17, 2009
Tennessee
Who cares what the home team fans do. It's not like they're throwing things on the ice. I like emotional fans. Once upon a time when the blue collar fans could afford a ticket, sports venues used to be nuts, now it's more tame. I prefer a raucous, obnoxious, emotional crowd but that's just me.
We do that and it really pisses me off.

Mighty Makar

I hate this fu*ken team
May 24, 2016
That's one! That's two! That's three! That's four! That's five!
Thank you sir, may we have another!

He shoots!
He scores!
You suck!

Bernier! Bernier! Bernier!
You suck!
It's all your fault! It's all your fault! It's all your fault!

I’m willing to bet Preds’ fans don’t have a clue about any other teams in the league. They get told what to do at the game and do it. They’re loud? Yay!

Reactions: jsalz16

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007

If you watched the third period and still think that officiating, and not talent, was the difference tonight, then you have your head firmly up your ass

Reactions: PerdFan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad