Game 1 WCQF: Colorado Avs (WC2) at Nashville Predators (1) 9:30 PM ET | SN, TVAS, NBCSN, FS-TN, ALT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonesey

R.I.P. Steve AKA Pred303
Feb 17, 2009
Tennessee
cut.jpeg

L9EdFeO.png

thq3d3a.png

3aQWkGC.png
XlaDQCr.png

omzTtQi.png

xuPf3Xj.png

v74qDi7.png

c7coL0F.png

OKZbNf6.png

1kik9z6.png

humboldt_8.jpg

Neuf

Leaving HFBoards for now
Dec 17, 2016
I had fun cheering for the predators last year. Don't really want to face them this year, so I'm torn.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
After the Bayern news today is already a great day. Hopefully, the avs can make it a great evening!

Sweet GDT :thumbu:

E:
btw Chambers has said that Warsofsky is in tonight...so that probably means that Alt is playing...

Reactions: Jonesey

TheDeuce

Halak, Ryder, and a second.
Feb 22, 2009
Here's to a grueling, seven game series that features three overtime games, two triple overtime games, and an octuple overtime game seven. Lots of hard hits and massive bodychecks, and a lineup that is essentially the Milwaukee Admirals vs. the San Antonio Rampage by the end.

As a Jets fan I'll be watching with genuine interest!

m.

King Weber

Apr 9, 2015
ugh, still hour an a half to go.

well, at least there's a few games on to pass the time now.

Reactions: cgf

vipera1960

Aug 1, 2007
Here's to a grueling, seven game series that features three overtime games, two triple overtime games, and an octuple overtime game seven. Lots of hard hits and massive bodychecks, and a lineup that is essentially the Milwaukee Admirals vs. the San Antonio Rampage by the end.

As a Jets fan I'll be watching with genuine interest!

m.
You, sir, are a jerk.

(But aside from the injuries part I’m right there with you)

Reactions: cgf

Jetster231

Mar 6, 2018
Jets fan here, I got the Preds taking this series. They are just too good. They can come back from being down 3-0 late in the third.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
Gonna be interesting to see how Bernier does.

No Varlamov and the last time he saw NSH, he was a disaster. He singlehandedly was the reason the Ducks weren't hosting a game 7 in the West Finals. Ducks outshot them big time in game 6, but Bernier looked shaky.

Plus, no Erik Johnson.

I'd say St. Louis would have been more dangerous as a NSH playoff foe, but I thought last year NSH had played itself out of a playoff run when they drew Chicago and we saw how that went

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad