Game 1 WCQF: Colorado Avs (WC2) at Nashville Predators (1) 9:30 PM ET | SN, TVAS, NBCSN, FS-TN, ALT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Hans

Stats Evangelist
Oct 9, 2016
I've watched most games Soderberg has played since being in Colorado and that crosscheck to Seth Jones' kidneys after the OT winner this season was the only other cheap shot I've seen him take.

Cashville

RIP Lindback
Apr 12, 2011
Denver
I’m willing to bet Preds’ fans don’t have a clue about any other teams in the league. They get told what to do at the game and do it. They’re loud? Yay!

Most Preds fans' hockey lineage predates the franchise by a wide margin. I grew up a Whalers fan in CT; went to college in Nashville right as we got the franchise and the rest is history. We have a ton of Thrashers fans, we have snowbirds who simply migrated to a different team, etc. Not sure a gross generalization with zero empirical evidence on an internet forum is a compelling datapoint.

It was a great game; credit to the Avs.

Sacha Baron Corbin

Jan 19, 2011
I’m willing to bet Preds’ fans don’t have a clue about any other teams in the league. They get told what to do at the game and do it. They’re loud? Yay!

Shame on fans for having fun at a game, they should sit on their hands in silence and hang their heads when their team scores

Hockey elitists are the absolute worst type of fan

rmthomson21

Sep 22, 2015
DMV
Meh, Avs the better team through two periods. Preds had an insane 3rd. Play the same way on Saturday and they might steal one of the away games.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Soderberg for 4.75 ha! I’ve seen better players playing for inter bratislava in the 2. Ligue

You realize this guy almost has 3 50 point seasons and was a beast this year in a pure shutdown role...right? I love my slovaks since we're about to have some marrying into the family, but there isn't a player as good as Soda playing pro in Slovakia right now

NOTENOUGHJTCGOALS

Feb 28, 2006
Most Preds fans' hockey lineage predates the franchise by a wide margin. I grew up a Whalers fan in CT; went to college in Nashville right as we got the franchise and the rest is history. We have a ton of Thrashers fans, we have snowbirds who simply migrated to a different team, etc. Not sure a gross generalization with zero empirical evidence on an internet forum is a compelling datapoint.

It was a great game; credit to the Avs.
What's funny is the Aves have barely been around longer than the Preds. Not to mention Denver once had so few hockey fans they lost their team. About a big of a hockey town as Atlanta...

Reactions: cgf
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->