Game 1 WCQF: Colorado Avs (WC2) at Nashville Predators (1) 9:30 PM ET | SN, TVAS, NBCSN, FS-TN, ALT

Status
Not open for further replies.

JLo217

Jul 22, 2009
Reno, NV
Preds will win this not because of quality of play but plain and simple officiating in their favor and a lucky bounce. It should give the Avs some confidence in this series knowing favorites will be played and they kept up.

Reactions: The Shermanator

JustaFinnishGuy

Joonas Donskoi avi but not a SEA fan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 3, 2016
Finland
Nah. I really dont care about the chants in game and am actually quite a big fan of the Nashville crowd.

But posting it on an internet forum. **** off, it's ridiculously annoying.
"I'm not salty but here are two paragraphs full of saltiness to prove that I'm not salty"

Soedy

All Hail Cale
Nov 27, 2012
Hamburg, Germany
That goal by Forsberg was amazing. Not even mad.

What sucks about the chant is, that it is always against the goalie. If they vary it a bit actually taunting the player who made the mistake, it would be great.

caslava

Dec 1, 2017
Slovakia
Nah. I really dont care about the chants in game and am actually quite a big fan of the Nashville crowd.

But posting it on an internet forum. **** off, it's ridiculously annoying.
Yeah all it is is an Internet forum, people are just having fun. And it’s what like two or three extra posts? You seriously can’t ignore that?
Don’t like it? Don’t visit this forum than. Stay on the avalanche board, it’s as easy as that.

hockeyisgud

Feb 5, 2016
Think the Avs had to find a way to win this one to have a chance in the series. They played really well in the first half of this game. Prob gonna be a sweep now

jsalz16

Feb 21, 2010
That's one! That's two! That's three! That's four!
Thank you sir, may we have another!

He shoots!
He scores!
You suck!

Bernier! Bernier! Bernier!
You suck!
It's all your fault! It's all your fault! It's all your fault!
Do they have the wave there yet?

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
This feels like one of those 1980s 1 vs 4 matchups where its like 120 points to 75 points...not sure Colorado gets a game in this series

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
Gotta give it to the Avs though, they played really well
Bernier also played surprisingly well, good experience for the young Avs to face a top team and gain experience
Thought Girard would get absolutely killed out there but he was really good aside from the Forsberg goal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad