Pre-Game Talk: Game 1: Maple Leafs @ Bruins, May 1, 7:00 ET CBC, CNBC, NESN (Pt 2)

• Thread starter Penalty Kill Icing*
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

CanadianLov3

Feb 21, 2013
G😍 Leafs
cant think of any besides...... sid, gino, st louis, stamkos, morrison (sad), JT, the whole staal family... but its weird though, some good players rarely score against us too (going back a couple years) we usually fare well against the sedins and datsuyk somehow. Every team has 1 of these though, like phil usually scores against winnipeg, kadri on ottawa etc

Welly, antropov.. lol staal, ontario boys they have lots of friends and family watch when they play us at home. Stamkos, GTA boy, he's a great player, its not a surprise but he plays with exta fire against us.

Also, I'm talking about blue jays and raptors too. Former plays who arent even that good play amazing against us. Its a curse! Lol :p

Mikeyg

Dec 26, 2011
Welly, antropov.. lol staal, ontario boys they have lots of friends and family watch when they play us at home. Stamkos, GTA boy, he's a great player, its not a surprise but he plays with exta fire against us.

Also, I'm talking about blue jays and raptors too. Former plays who arent even that good play amazing against us. Its a curse! Lol :p

bosh lol

Ari91

Nov 24, 2010
Toronto
I feel like this is all correlated. The reason Grabo plays poorly is because of Carlyle's system, and then his poor play warrants Carlyle to use him sparingly, keeping him from finding his game.

Don't get me wrong, I would love to see Grabo succeed in this playoff series vs the Bruins. I think he has the tools to do it. However, I just don't see him playing an important role under Randy. But, I hope I'm wrong.

Hopefully being paired with Lupul will give him a boost of confidence knowing that he has an offensive minded player on his line to utilize.

CanadianLov3

Feb 21, 2013
G😍 Leafs
How do you know Toronto would've drafted him? Probably would have but never know... Sorry I'm not trolling, but isn't that a possibility?

Of course its a possibility but Toronto wouldve been beyond STUPID to not have drafted him. So, deep down I know he wouldve been a leaf just my opinion and gut feeling.

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH
Of course its a possibility but Toronto wouldve been beyond STUPID to not have drafted him. So, deep down I know he wouldve been a leaf just my opinion and gut feeling.

True, lol. He's been kind of invisible for alot of this year for Boston. Yeah 16-17 goals but I can't really think of any great clutch goals other then in the shootout.

Penalty Kill Icing*

Leafs would've been worse without Kessel's 30 goals and would finish dead last, thereby possibly drafting Taylor Hall.

Seguin was never a Leaf and never meant to be.

CanadianLov3

Feb 21, 2013
G😍 Leafs
True, lol. He's been kind of invisible for alot of this year for Boston. Yeah 16-17 goals but I can't really think of any great clutch goals other then in the shootout.

You'll remember clutch goals this series ;)

Honestly, I think he'll be a wild card for the B's in the playoffs. And the kid hasnt hit his prime yet, be patient.

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
Really worried about Bozak. From what he said, it seems a bit more serious then a strain or anything. He said there's more to it then pain tolerance. I'm afraid he has a separation or something.

LeafOfBread

Feb 25, 2010
Mississauga, ON
I think it was Sherri Forde (IDK forsure).

Reporter: "How conscious are you when you go back into that place?"

PK: "It's been four years now"

Reporter: "I know, I can count".

Wow, the reporter giving the player attitude? Wtf is wrong with these people?

People are obsessed with this ****ing trade and Kessel/Boston drama. Let it go already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad