Pre-Game Talk: Game 1: Maple Leafs @ Bruins, May 1, 7:00 ET CBC, CNBC, NESN (Pt 2)

• Thread starter Penalty Kill Icing*
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
**** that Gudas guy, ugh.

And you know the Bruins being the physical team they are, Bozak isn't going to be able to handle that. Shoulders are bad enough from getting banged into the boards all year, and now he's going to have to deal with at least 4 straight games of the Bruins? Yikes. I have a bad feeling about that.

legendinblue

NHL in Seattle
Apr 30, 2011
Seattle/Europe
I think it was Sherri Forde (IDK forsure).

Reporter: "How conscious are you when you go back into that place?"

PK: "It's been four years now"

Reporter: "I know, I can count".

LMAO. Can't the reporters come up with something original. It's like a random guy off the street could do their job.

SeenSchenn2

Itchin' For Mitch
Jun 15, 2010
Thornhill, ON
Wow, the reporter giving the player attitude? Wtf is wrong with these people?

People are obsessed with this ****ing trade and Kessel/Boston drama. Let it go already.

No kidding. Moron's just looking to get hits on their articles.

LMAO. Can't the reporters come up with something original. It's like a random guy off the street could do their job.

That's exactly what it's like.

The Wall

Mar 28, 2013
god, I already feel like I'm going to throw up in anticipation of tomorrow's game.
Living in boston, if the leafs don't win I'm going to take a verbal beating all week long.

Good news is, tickets are cheap to go to bruins games (by cheap I mean normal, not ACC inflation). I'll be going to game 5 with 2 other leaf fans who are flying in for a visit. Hopefully there is a game 5.

Have fun and wave the flag proudly!!

Penalty Kill Icing*

I only read 1 article in past 3 days, and that too only because mirtle said in tweet that he did Leafs/Bruins preview without the word Kessel in it. :handclap:

Not giving you any hit for the same old non-sense.

Raging Bull

Present
Jan 25, 2004
Hamilton, ONT

PK : "Then you can count, on me, waiting for you, in the parking lot!"

images

Kbs

Jun 30, 2008
London ON

Just listened to it, what a *****. Interviewing the players should be viewed as a privilege, not a right. I kinda wish Nonis said that it's up to Kessel if he wants to be interviewed or not because I'm getting the feeling that the media is going to rag on him even more now that everyone knows Nonis is making him do interviews.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Kessel has played more games with the Leafs than the Bruins now. I can't even remember Kessel as a Bruin anymore.

These idiots need to let it go already. I hope Kessel shuts up them up.

TmlHockeyFan

Jul 19, 2012
Toronto
We should make a twitter trend or something telling the reporters to back off like. #Leafsreportersneedtobackoff... that's a long hashtag but maybe something shorter or more creative.

hullsy47

Dec 7, 2005
Just listened to it, what a *****. Interviewing the players should be viewed as a privilege, not a right. I kinda wish Nonis said that it's up to Kessel if he wants to be interviewed or not because I'm getting the feeling that the media is going to rag on him even more now that everyone knows Nonis is making him do interviews.

well 3 goals in 4 years against a team in your own division ,,,,,even burke couldnt have realized kessel would be so unsuccessfull ...if he wants to shut them up ,then show up phil cut to the net !!!!!

Punch Drunk Loov

Gaaaaary Roberts!
Dec 6, 2011
Montreal is actually pretty deadly in the playoffs when they get going, I'm amping myself up saying that I'd rather shoot on Rask than Price

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad