Value of: Fowler to MTL

krt88

Jun 19, 2002
Fayetteville, NC
cybionscape.com
How many roster spots do the Ducks have to fill? I read somewhere they have a bunch of RFA's and a limited budget (self imposed).

A the summer moves along, I've seen teams needing to move players for peanuts to get their roster finalized. Will be interesting to watch.

lindholmie

Feb 22, 2015
How many roster spots do the Ducks have to fill? I read somewhere they have a bunch of RFA's and a limited budget (self imposed).

A the summer moves along, I've seen teams needing to move players for peanuts to get their roster finalized. Will be interesting to watch.

please take fowler from us for a ennis??? hes pretty old at 24. He averages 35 points a season and has a .5 PPG in the playoffs while playing the toughest comp. He played over 26 mins a game against nashville. Is that ok??

crowi

Registered Loser
May 11, 2012
Helsinki
please take fowler from us for a ennis??? hes pretty old at 24. He averages 35 points a season and has a .5 PPG in the playoffs while playing the toughest comp. He played over 26 mins a game against nashville. Is that ok??
Good deal, if it means sabre fans stop posting in a MTL-ANA thread.

crowi

Registered Loser
May 11, 2012
Helsinki
He's for sure an NHL winger. Maybe not the name you were looking for, but he's 100% an NHL winger. Top 9 guy for sure, I think top 6.
When I mentioned him earlier, it was a joke, because I know how Emelin++ proposals work when "some" guys offer them.
Andrighetto is not even close what Ducks would target when trading Fowler.

If you're not prepared to give up Gallagher then there's really no point to this topic. I've been said that for several times now and that MTL and ANA are bad trading partners. Seems to make no difference - new terrible offers are made.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
When I mentioned him earlier, it was a joke, because I know how Emelin++ proposals work when "some" guys offer them.
Andrighetto is not even close what Ducks would target when trading Fowler.

Not targeting, and calling him less than an NHL winger are different things.

Oct 18, 2011
the ducks are not giving fowler away for items in the discount bin, the team has already been damaged enough by all the departures, they can't trade him for minimal return

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
Ennis is worthless most people realize it. I was referencing the Ducks fans asking for Reinhart, or the 8th overall + for Fowler. No hurt feelings here. We got Kulikov for considerably less.

Of course you did. Kulikov is considerably less of a defenseman.

krt88

Jun 19, 2002
Fayetteville, NC
cybionscape.com

I'd didn't say anything about Ennis is, I asked a question.

Ennis wouldn't help your cap issue or your salary restrictions plus it's not fair compensation.

crowi

Registered Loser
May 11, 2012
Helsinki
I'd didn't say anything about Ennis is, I asked a question.

Enniswould help your cap issue or your salary restrictions plus it's not fair compensation.
Sure, Ennis is awesome. I'd easily give up all players for him.
Is that good enough for buffalo fans?
Perhaps after that we can get back to the TOPIC AT HAND. Which has nothing to do with buffalo....

krt88

Jun 19, 2002
Fayetteville, NC
cybionscape.com
Sure, Ennis is awesome. I'd easily give up all players for him.
Is that good enough for buffalo fans?

I didn't say Ennis. Ennis, Moulson have zero value. I doubt you'd want Kane even at 50% retained.

You could pick any prospect minus Nylander and Gerle. Obviously Eickel, Reinhart, ROR and Risto are off limits but mostly anyone else could be had.

And when did people FOLLOW THE TOPIC? Is that a new rule?

crowi

Registered Loser
May 11, 2012
Helsinki
I didn't say Ennis. Ennis, Moulson have zero value. I doubt you'd want Kane even at 50% retained.

You could pick any prospect minus Nylander and Gerle. Obviously Eickel, Reinhart, ROR and Risto are off limits but mostly anyone else could be had.

Are you going to talk about MTL-ANA deal at some point here?

crowi

Registered Loser
May 11, 2012
Helsinki
I bet I can scroll through the 6 pages and find other non Anaheim/Montreal talk.
You go ahead and do that then. Let me know when you are done being wrong.
Basically only differences are sabres fans.

Last edited:

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
https://hockey30.com/nouvelles/berg...-autre-élément-significatif-pour-cam-fowler

It's in French. Don't know how reliable they are, but they say that Bergevin and Murray are having a lot of talks regarding Fowler. The discussions include Emelin and another element. They say they don't know who that element is (roster player, prospect or future draft pick).

But Ducks and Habs have been talking Emelin/Fowler since for over a year. But with Emelin's NMC, it was hard. But now that it's a modified NMC, Anaheim could be a team he'd accept a trade to.

If these talks have been going on for long and are still going now, the Ducks are surely interested in Emelin. I think the hang up is what the extra piece the Ducks want and what the Habs are willing to give up.

crowi

Registered Loser
May 11, 2012
Helsinki
https://hockey30.com/nouvelles/berg...-autre-élément-significatif-pour-cam-fowler

It's in French. Don't know how reliable they are, but they say that Bergevin and Murray are having a lot of talks regarding Fowler. The discussions include Emelin and another element. They say they don't know who that element is (roster player, prospect or future draft pick).

But Ducks and Habs have been talking Emelin/Fowler since for over a year. But with Emelin's NMC, it was hard. But now that it's a modified NMC, Anaheim could be a team he'd accept a trade to.

If these talks have been going on for long and are still going now, the Ducks are surely interested in Emelin. I think the hang up is what the extra piece the Ducks want and what the Habs are willing to give up.
Hmm. Bieksa+Stoner+5th for Emelin.

Exit Dose

Jul 2, 2011
Georgia

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that if they're saying that Emelin is the basis of a trade for Fowler, that they aren't very reliable. That doesn't make sense at all.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad