GDT: Finland - Czech Republic

IceHockeyDude

May 15, 2011
Suomi
He's also a really frustrating player because of that, if he could do that consistently he'd belong to category or higher in NHL.
Exactly, consistency has always been the reason why he is avarage. He has always had this problem originating the years when I followed him in Liiga.

EK47

Jukka Jalonen should be in all the hall of fames.
Feb 7, 2013
Wow Czechia are seriously outplayed here.

Swedens gonna play Canada they always suck against Canada.

Elias40

Jan 3, 2020
Wow Czechia are seriously outplayed here.

Swedens gonna play Canada they always suck against Canada.
Everything bad happened against the USA, it was enough to win in OT or on penalties, that extra point would give security. I will not cry and blame Finland or the Czech Republic, Sweden could have 19 points and would not solve how today's match will turn out.

SwissFan12

May 15, 2022
You don't go a decade without a medal by looking good lol

I like the way you make fun with your own team cause it must be a bit frustrating to see a team so talented playing like this. Hope for Czech they will make a good result this year. As long as they don't beat us :p

EK47

Jukka Jalonen should be in all the hall of fames.
Feb 7, 2013
Everything bad happened against the USA, it was enough to win in OT or on penalties, that extra point would give security. I will not cry and blame Finland or the Czech Republic, Sweden could have 19 points and would not solve how today's match will turn out.
Not blaming anyone.

Reactions: Elias40

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad