GDT: Finland - Czech Republic

FinPanda

Team Finland 2022 WHC champions
Mar 13, 2014
Vaasa, Finland
Hard to say... right now the 'blue machine' or the sisu destroyer or whatever is working real well! You guys make everyone look like they are skating in sand. Having said that... I'll gladly play you (or anyone) IF we win Thursday! I just want a 2 game weekend.
Czechs and Finns can only meet at the BMG or GMG. We'll see.

Mestaruus

Apr 11, 2011
He is not getting any younger so in a year he may be even less useful than this year.

In my opinion let the streak go on as long as it goes this well for the team. Last years silver with Anttila in the team couldn't be any closer to gold really. Finland was dominating that 5on5 but the much needed winning goal was needed, so it had to end in 3on3 OT.

Mestaruus

Apr 11, 2011
Wouldn’t be surprised in Anttila scored one or more game winning or tying goals, can’t explain why or how but he has been clutch.

In this case the hockey jargon/cliche is true. Anttila: "I save my goals for the important games". He just doesn't get affected by pressure like normal people when the stakes go up.

Now his line mate Björninen has a new helmet. Enough of junnu Björninen, enter Björninen the man, the myth, the legend.

And the 3rd link Mäenalanen isn't suspended, so that line will be on fire in the upcoming game(s) (hopefully plural).

Husqvarna

Jan 5, 2019
Congratulations you have just met the I.C.F (West Ham United) the West Ham United lot when they kicked England back to yesterday ... it's like Finland kick everybody in hockey like when Finland football and they're fans are good ... real good.

Real Madrid fans is a rather joke compared to SMJK ...
1653669393668.png

Husqvarna

Jan 5, 2019
Congratulations you have just met the I.C.F.

(West Ham United)

And Finland.

Go home ... mamas boys Sweden.
1653670255784.png

Finnswiss

Apr 28, 2013
Canada defends very well. Finns have big problems to create good scoring chances.

PP for the Finns. Hopefully they can tie the game now.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00