GDT: Finland - Czech Republic

Mestaruus

Apr 11, 2011
The one who calculates the result usually loses at the end of the day. Karma will give it back to him, so don't forget it.

I know what you mean but the twist is that Sweden gets Canada because they did that calculating in the Olympics in the past ;).

Reactions: FinPanda

Czechboy

Ceší do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
I think our PK needs work.. let's take a too many men penalty and get practicing. Then do it again for the 2nd unit to practice!

A penalty shot might help langhamer too!

QnebO

Wheel, snipe, celly
Feb 11, 2010
Team Finland needs a drum. Our fans do. When chez drum squad tries to open their chant, Finland fans find their noice.

Beatiful goal by armia, Ässät era esque

Reactions: FinPanda

Pandaman11

Dec 3, 2009
Kucherov-Armia & Ekblad-Scotka

22a638c6d84b6ebc25f88842680c4b39.jpg

Elias40

Jan 3, 2020
Vrana and Zohorna really have an enormous effort to return to defense..LOL, I would expect them to start doing so in the middle of the match and not after ten minutes.

Old Man Jags

Mar 25, 2006
Never ever have I been this relaxed about the opposition scoring… much rather would play Germany than Canada. Not that that would be a guaranteed win - far from it, the Germans have been playing well - but at the knockout stage I would certainly prefer them over the Canadians. Very pleased we are resting Vejmelka.

IceHockeyDude

May 15, 2011
Suomi
Professionals try to win every game. Fans always speculate with these but it's always just that.
Of course, I believe it is also part of the team values.

Armia is such a clutch player. On a good day he can score high-reel goals, but it is very rare.

Reactions: Ippenator

Shocker

Dec 20, 2019
Of course, I believe it is also part of the team values.

Armia is such a clutch player. On a good day he can score high-reel goals, but it is very rare.
He's also a really frustrating player because of that, if he could do that consistently he'd belong to category or higher in NHL.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad