FA/Trade Thread 2014-2015 Season V.9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mckay

I find your lack of gravy disturbing.
Mar 5, 2014
Canada
Would anybody be suprised Nonuts not making any trades again this trade deadline? If he does would that deserve a firing the next day or is MLSE dragging there feet once again

If Nonis does his "Self rental" thing again this year I would lose my mind.

Oskar The Groucho

Oct 2, 2009
Barrie
Yeah true, they haven't traded pending UFAs really since Antropov/Ponikarovski days.

Which is really fricking sad if you ask me. Burke even said that they where offered 2 1st round picks 3 years back and he didnt take it. I think it was for Schenn and Grabo not to sure though was so long ago

dubplatepressure

Jul 10, 2007
I think it was Kulemin and Grabo, but for some reason I have scheen and 1st round pick being offered at some point, also have MacArthur in my mind as well... something like we could of had 3 1st round picks for our guys blah blah blah

I think you're thinking of Burke being offered the 2nd OA pick for Schenn + our 1st which was the 7th OA pick. Mac may have also drawn a late-first offer from a PO-bound team... especially the year of his 60pt season.

dubplatepressure

Jul 10, 2007
Really and he turned that down? Seriously

Burke and his truculence. Not that I wasn't high on Schenner at the time, but Duchene? Come on.

Platinum Seat Leafs said:
theScore NHL ‏@theScoreNHL 24m24 minutes ago
Oilers' MacTavish willing to deal 2015 draft selection for player farther along http://thesco.re/1GpPREs

So like, the same as last year, and the year before, and the year before, and the year before? :laugh:

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
theScore NHL ‏@theScoreNHL 24m24 minutes ago
Oilers' MacTavish willing to deal 2015 draft selection for player farther along http://thesco.re/1GpPREs

They've been saying the same thing for years. Panthers said the same thing last year as well.

The Oilers will not trade their pick, especially not if they keep the 1st overall pick again. They'll pick McDavid, maybe trade a young player or two for more experience and go from there.

ChuckWoods

Sep 13, 2009
Looking into why Bozak is missing from practice.

Likely a maintenance day, but this is the 72hour mark.

dubplatepressure

Jul 10, 2007

giphy.gif

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008

Pretty weird they haven't announced yet where he is.

But it's likely just a maintenance day. God knows he deserved that with all the 'hard work' he put in lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad