GDT: Exhibition: Switzerland 2, Canada 4 | May 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

habsrule4eva3089

Nov 22, 2008
Canada isn't dominating by any means. The defense is giving the opposition too much space. SUI actually had some good chances.

I didn't say dominating, to you those are good chances but to me those swiss players don't have much of a chance beating a goaltender of the class of Cam Ward with those chances. They've had a one or two grade a chances in close where Wardo's made the saves, but I agree by the space they can eliminate that by being more physical. But in terms of dictating play 5 on 5 Canada has the edge, so hopefully remains that way.

TollefsenFan

Apr 29, 2010
K-town
roxette.jpg

That woman in studio looks like the singer in roxette :P

Jesus Christ Horburn

Aug 22, 2008
Canada-Switzerland games are always close, no matter at what level.

Must be something about being nations with red and white flags :sarcasm:.

R S

Sep 18, 2006
I saw Ebs out there with Benn, and someone else. Not sure if he was out there. How is Murray doing btw?

Just started watching at the end of the 2nd and have only noticed Murray once so far in the third.

Ebs is playing with Purcell and RNH. They're on the ice now in fact.

ohheyhemsky

Regehr DooDoo
Nov 1, 2010
DT Cowtown
Just started watching at the end of the 2nd and have only noticed Murray once so far in the third.

Ebs is playing with Purcell and RNH. They're on the ice now in fact.

Yeah, I saw two minutes of the first, a minute of the second and now this. Saw Murray earlier in the game and wasn't put in any spectacular situations. He's out right now I believe.

R S

Sep 18, 2006
How cool must this be for Ryan Murray? Goes from sitting on his couch one week, to playing a shift with Duncan Keith the next.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad