GDT: Exhibition: Switzerland 2, Canada 4 | May 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

holyprime

Oct 5, 2010
Well i guess switzerland is like norway. A bunch of hills and valleys and every small **** place got its own dialect :P But if we look at the big picture ive been told that u got hochdeutsch and plattdeutsch ;) But thats not important. Only two german words every1 should learn. Geradeaus ANGRIFF! :D
you totally nailed it :laugh:

the "geradeaus angriff" part hower might be misunderstood in the rest of the world (except for sports of course) :sarcasm:

ohheyhemsky

Regehr DooDoo
Nov 1, 2010
DT Cowtown
I leave during the 1st intermission to go to my University to sell my books, come back and the score is like this? Come on...

habsrule4eva3089

Nov 22, 2008
2 selfish lazy penalties otherwise this one isn't close. I'd rather have Murray play then Schenn, he'll be more effective, hopefully he'll get more minutes, Schenn needs to get physical if he wants to be useful.

Le Golie

Jul 4, 2002
Wouldn't be surprised. He does very well in International play. As an Isles fan, I am well aware of how good he is. :handclap:

Yeah that last bit wasn't directed at you, but at the posters here who really have no idea just how much of a beast he's become.

Some people are still leaving him off their lists for Sochi rosters. :laugh:

R S

Sep 18, 2006
Just caught the end of the 2nd.

How have Murray and O'Reilly looked?

Suxnet

Jan 4, 2012
2 selfish lazy penalties otherwise this one isn't close. I'd rather have Murray play then Schenn, he'll be more effective, hopefully he'll get more minutes, Schenn needs to get physical if he wants to be useful.

Canada isn't dominating by any means. The defense is giving the opposition too much space. SUI actually had some good chances.

torero

Oct 5, 2007
West Sussex
www.scb.ch
It's a nice exhibition game.

3--2 for the time being ... i am sure it won't end like that.
very entertaining ... a bit of an all star game ... make sure no one gets hurt before the games that count. No disproportionated grit !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad