GDT: Exhibition: Switzerland 2, Canada 4 | May 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
Skinner loves that 10-2 move. Good to see it still fools defenders that haven't seen him try it. :laugh:

Suxnet

Jan 4, 2012
Ward stones a Swiss player on the PP. Canada needs to do better defensively.

torero

Oct 5, 2007
West Sussex
www.scb.ch
The language is Swiss-German. on the net their is distortion ... therefore it sounds even uglier.

And it is one of the ugliest languages on this planet (i speak it ;-))
Yet it is a funny language. With all the advantages of an agglutinative language.

holyprime

Oct 5, 2010
Swiss german. As far as i know there is one form of german in northern germany and a little different german in southern germany, austria and switzerland. Im not an expert on the german language.... ;)
that's actually where it comes from, but the language is indeed more similar in this areas, but it still varies widely.

still, if you put a person from bern into the same category as a person from zurich for instance, and they figure that out, you might get a riot or smth. somehow we swiss are very proud of our accents, eventough half of the country cant understand anything at all (its like the city of vancouver fighting over something like 6 different accents) :D

Suxnet

Jan 4, 2012
Canada isn't really using the big ice to its full advantage, I feel.

TollefsenFan

Apr 29, 2010
K-town
that's actually where it comes from, but the language is indeed more similar in this areas, but it still varies widely.

still, if you put a person from bern into the same category as a person from zurich for instance, and they figure that out, you might get a riot or smth. somehow we swiss are very proud of our accents, eventough half of the country cant understand anything at all (its like the city of vancouver fighting over something like 6 different accents) :D

Well i guess switzerland is like norway. A bunch of hills and valleys and every small **** place got its own dialect :P But if we look at the big picture ive been told that u got hochdeutsch and plattdeutsch ;) But thats not important. Only two german words every1 should learn. Geradeaus ANGRIFF! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad