Former Bruins EX Bruins Discussion Thread Part II All Talk Here..

Status
Not open for further replies.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
:looks at Dougie Hamilton's stats for the season:

.....What the **** are you people talking about?
Hamilton 50 points 13 goals +12
Definitely took a step up

Not a former Bruins but.... Jimmy Vesey is struggling again and going by the eye test not the player Anders Bjork will be

Bruins may have got lucky

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
I don't care about anyone other then Captain Blake Wheeler.
Too bad he still wasn't around these days.

Hamilton, Koko those guys are bums.
Wheeler has had a heck of a career but no regrets as bad as it looks because Peverly was important on that Cup run

Wheeler final days was Chuck Noland in Castaway just rotting and wasting away till Atlanta saved him

VanIsle

Jun 5, 2007
Comox Valley, B.C.
Wheeler has had a heck of a career but no regrets as bad as it looks because Peverly was important on that Cup run

Wheeler final days was Chuck Noland in Castaway just rotting and wasting away till Atlanta saved him

Agreed a cup is the most important thing, but Wheeler is looking great while Peverley is out of the league.
Always loved Peverley, too bad about what happened, but he is alive so that is all that matters.

Kalus

Sep 27, 2003
Florida

Not a former Bruins but.... Jimmy Vesey is struggling again and going by the eye test not the player Anders Bjork will be

If Bruins had Vesey, would they have worked so hard to pry Bjork out of school early. Probably yes, to reduce the risk of him walking, but maybe not. Funny how things work out sometimes in this game.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
If Bruins had Vesey, would they have worked so hard to pry Bjork out of school early. Probably yes, to reduce the risk of him walking, but maybe not. Funny how things work out sometimes in this game.
My guess it would have been a lot harder to sign him

Don Cherry

Sep 28, 2017
Speaking of ex Bruins. Does anyone know why Subban didn't play last night? I assume it was due to injury seeing as Subban had our number the last time.

DominicT

Sep 6, 2009
Stratford Ontario
dom.hockey

Bruins could use you in front of the net Dan!!

That was the best deflection of the season :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Just saw this, that was nasty! His stick went almost all the way to the blue line he got tagged so hard. :eek:
I know! Awful. Haggs posted an article saying Bergeron texted him to see how he was doing but hadn't heard back yet. Somebody on Twitter said he was diagnosed with a concussion. I hope that guy that hit him never plays again.

Reactions: BMC and Chief Nine

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine
Kind of reminds me of when Domi elbowed Niedermayer in the head when he didn't have the puck

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
I know! Awful. Haggs posted an article saying Bergeron texted him to see how he was doing but hadn't heard back yet. Somebody on Twitter said he was diagnosed with a concussion. I hope that guy that hit him never plays again.

The only good thing I saw was that Daniel was semi-conscious and moving his limbs when the trainer was with him.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
The only good thing I saw was that Daniel was semi-conscious and moving his limbs when the trainer was with him.
Yeah, good that he was moving. It took the trainers a good 30 seconds or more to get to him which I thought was odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad