GDT: [ECSF GAME 5] NYR@CAR- THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME

Tryamw

Loyal Fan of Jerks
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2016
Durham
On a random note...my grandma told me she was 1/2 native american....and I grew up thinking I was native american only to find out after a DNA test....I am definitely NOT native american.

I had burnt ends from butcher box....mmm
For the first part the Liz Warren special.. Me I'm english mutt with some others tossed in but small small parts. Welsh Scottish English and english a hair of German..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DaveG

Stickpucker

Playmaka
Jan 18, 2014
I can definitely go for Empanadas on Saturday

what stuffing? chorizo? carne asada?

I'm not much of a desert emenadas guy...but downtown Raleigh there was a great empenada place (closed down....no resteraunts survive there too long aside from that Christensen girls....)

...anywho they made a desert one with pumpkin inside and whippe cream and cinnamon on top 11/10.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
You NEED to eat the exact same thing Saturday.

I have planned to make some slow roasted pork for dinner, but I could get a Publix sub for lunch. So much food though… I have a tiny appetite. For reference, other than the sub for dinner (my husband and I shared a 12” sub), all I otherwise ate today was two mini sausage biscuits and a granola bar, and the sugarless popsicle. Did I mention I maintain a very slim figure? :laugh:

Stickpucker

Playmaka
Jan 18, 2014
For the first part the Liz Warren special.. Me I'm english mutt with some others tossed in but small smallparts.

This is a reference I'm not getting.....

I have planned to make some slow roasted pork for dinner, but I could get a Publix sub for lunch. So much food though… I have a tiny appetite. For reference, other than the sub for dinner (my husband and I shared a 12” sub), all I otherwise ate today was two mini sausage biscuits and a granola bar, and the sugarless popsicle. Did I mention I maintain a very slim figure? :laugh:

leftovers aren't a bad thing!!

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
what stuffing? chorizo? carne asada?

I'm not much of a desert emenadas guy...but downtown Raleigh there was a great empenada place (closed down....no resteraunts survive there too long aside from that Christensen girls....)

...anywho they made a desert one with pumpkin inside and whippe cream and cinnamon on top 11/10.
Barbacoa, was legitimately pretty good. They just opened up a Sabor in Winston-Salem and it was solid enough to want to do again soon.

Negan4Coach

Fantastic and Stochastic
Aug 31, 2017
Raleigh, NC
I mean that was pretty great.

Unfortunately, I just had to threaten several big old fat people in a minivan with a merciless beating because they tried to ram my wife’s jeep in the abortion that is the outer parking lot these days and then had the audacity to cuss me and ask “have you even been to a game?”

Stickpucker

Playmaka
Jan 18, 2014

On a really random note...I watched that "documentary" about how Arnold & the Tennessee Titans went vegan and it made Ryan Tannehil good at football...

I tried that stuff (didn't call myself a vegan b/c those people are annoying)....and I felt horrible. I'm convinced not getting enough protein/amino acids to make all those good neurotransmitters left me in an unfun spot.

Barbacoa, was legitimately pretty good. They just opened up a Sabor in Winston-Salem and it was solid enough to want to do again soon.

oh man that does sound tasty.

hockeynjune

Just a soft breeze
Sponsor
Jan 15, 2021
Svech tonight be like:

giphy.gif
Oh wow, how long was I out ?

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
On a really random note...I watched that "documentary" about how Arnold & the Tennessee Titans went vegan and it made Ryan Tannehil good at football...

I tried that stuff (didn't call myself a vegan b/c those people are annoying)....and I felt horrible. I'm convinced not getting enough protein/amino acids to make all those good neurotransmitters left me in an unfun spot.

oh man that does sound tasty.

I tried going vegetarian once… it was really rough and I gave up. Protein options were much more limited for me because I’m allergic to both peanuts and tree nuts, and I’m lactose intolerant. I can get away with eating dairy occasionally anyway and just suffering the consequences, but eating nuts can actually kill me so I don’t.

Stickpucker

Playmaka
Jan 18, 2014
Canes goalies at MSG:

Freddie: 1-0
Pytor: 1-0
Raanta: 0-2

If Freddie still cant go, just sayin.
Wildcard Bitches GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

You're our cousin eddie:

giphy.gif

The question should be "so who's making the Game 6 GDT?"

Is no one paying attention? We need to change up our away GDTs. Someone other than SBA needs to make lo-effort away game 6 GDT. If that doesn't work, Surrounded By Ahos comes back in for a high effort game 7 GDT.

I can fall on the sword for the game 6 GDT. I have some really weird juju I'm cooking up that may just confuse the hockey gods and get us a win.

ps It will not be low effort.

but I will only do it with the blessing of 6 eldermen who answer this call via gif.

The Faulker 27

Nov 15, 2011
Sauna-Aho
if we play like we did in game 3 we might be able to close this out.

if we play like we did in game 4 this thing's going 7.

There's really no reason we shouldn't be able to close this out in NY. It's between their ears at this point. Not discounting the Rangers. They're a great team especially with a goalie who goes God mode at home.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad