GDT: [ECSF GAME 5] NYR@CAR- THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
I confess, I had a difficult time focusing on this GDT. The recent events in Buffalo and Uvalde have me a bit preoccupied. However, the show must go on; I've been called to deliver some Vengeance, and there is no call I do not answer. Sports are supposed to be a distraction from the troubles of the world. So lets try to forget about that for a few hours today. Just do me one favor, when you sit down with your loved ones tonight to watch the game, let them know you love them.

WITHOUT FURTHER ADO, LET'S GET INTO THIS SHIT:

WHO:

:canes

Teuvo TeräväinenSebastian Aho [A]Seth Jarvis
Andrei SvechnikovVincent TrocheckMartin Nečas
Nino NiederreiterJordan Staal [C]Jesper Fast
Max DomiJesperi KotkaniemiJordan Martinook

Jaccob Slavin [A]Tony DeAngelo
Brady SkjeiBrett Pesce
Brendan SmithIan Cole

Antti Raanta
Pyotr Kochetkov

:rangers

Chris Kreider [A]Mika Zibanejad [A]Frank Vatrano
Artemi Panarin [A]Ryan Strome [A]Andrew Copp
Tyler MotteFilip ChytilAlexis Lafrenière
Kaapo KakkoKevin Rooney [A]Ryan Reaves

Ryan LindgrenAdam Fox
K’Andre MillerJacob Trouba [A]
Justin BraunBraden Schneider

Igor Shesterkin
Alexandar Georgiev

WHAT:

1653582106881.png

WHEN:

7:00 pm EST 5/26/22
1:00 am CEST 5/27/22

WHERE:

1653582447691.png

WHY:

1653582474172.png

THE CANES LOOK TO REBOUND AFTER YET ANOTHER UNPRODUCTIVE VISIT TO MADISON SQUARE GARDEN (I SERIOUSLY HATE THAT BUILDING).

THE BEST OF SEVEN IS NOW A BEST OF THREE. IT STARTS AGAIN TONIGHT, BUT HAPPILY, THE HURRICANES HAVE THE HOME ICE ADVANTAGE.

THE ETERNAL BLUE SKY HAS PROMISED US VICTORY AND VENGANCE, NOW LET'S GO DROP A HOUSE ON THESE ASSHOLES AND STEAL THEY SHOES!

Last edited:

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
I must admit, I feel a bit Surrounded.
Story time:

During the Finnish consription, on the first days of service the corporals will force the new recruits to learn the rank insignia. They show the recruits cardboard cards with the various insignia and quiz them. Usually the smokers are the first to master them, because they have to ask the duty NCO's permission to go out of the barracks to the smoking place and they will be quizzed the insignia when addressing the duty NCO before getting the permission.

Anyways, our corporals told us of their fellow recruit from their own recruit phase who had hard time learning the captain's insignia and was being a real handful for their own corporals.

"Come on, you know this one. It was asked already before."

"No, I don't know that one."

"You know, in Peter Pan, he has an enemy. A pirate with a hook hand. Bleep Hook is his name, what's the bleep?"

"Yeah... no."

"Okay, in ice-hockey, there's that guy with a C on his chest. Who's he?"

This is when the guy's eyes finally lit.

"Oh! Russia!"

Stickpucker

Playmaka
Jan 18, 2014
Story time:

During the Finnish consription, on the first days of service the corporals will force the new recruits to learn the rank insignia. They show the recruits cardboard cards with the various insignia and quiz them. Usually the smokers are the first to master them, because they have to ask the duty NCO's permission to go out of the barracks to the smoking place and they will be quizzed the insignia when addressing the duty NCO before getting the permission.

Anyways, our corporals told us of their fellow recruit from their own recruit phase who had hard time learning the captain's insignia and was being a real handful for their own corporals.

"Come on, you know this one. It was asked already before."

"No, I don't know that one."

"You know, in Peter Pan, he has an enemy. A pirate with a hook hand. Bleep Hook is his name, what's the bleep?"

"Yeah... no."

"Okay, in ice-hockey, there's that guy with a C on his chest. Who's he?"

This is when the guy's eyes finally lit.

"Oh! Russia!"

when you say smoker....was this the other enlisted?

giphy.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3