Stickpucker

Playmaka
Jan 18, 2014
Svech tonight be like:

giphy.gif

rick6668

Jan 22, 2013
Rochester, NY
Pens fan coming in peace, my son is a huge Canes fan. We actually drove down to two Carolina home games a few years ago from Rochester, NY. We went to the Carolina/Pitt Game and then the first Whalers night with a huge win over Boston. We sat first row behind the Canes bench. Memories forever!

Please beat the hell out of this Rangers team in game 6. Rooting for you guys to go all the way.

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
@Ginger Papa you're welcome here any time of course but who is your primary team? Jets?
I’ve mentioned it before, but I’m a fan of the Game & since I joined HF I’ve bounced around, visiting various Boards.

Experiencing the passion & humour of several Boards has really increased my fandom, and this Board is one of my favourites to visit. However, it was the hilarious raids from @MrazeksVengeance that brought me into your group

And yes, I’ve become a huge Canes fan since Rod became Coach & you turned over your Management Team. I wish my Canucks (born into a Canucks family) would have done something similar a few years ago, but now I hope we follow a similar path. The Jets Board was the first to accept me on HF & the Team is my close 2nd, as I was a huge Hawerchuk fan growing up.

As for the Liking of Posts & my silly style of Posting - as odd as it may sound, HF was a huge support to me during the first year of Covid. I was working away from home & couldn’t socialize with anyone.

I’ve never used Social Media and HF was my contact with the outside world for months. I’m not the brightest, most in tune, mind regarding Hockey, but I do have some talent in making people smile, cheering them up and, at times make them laugh.

This is what I try to bring to HF.

I found this Board to become one of my homes away from home once I discovered you folks owned the ‘Like‘ game long before I arrived.

Sorry for the lengthy reply. I should probably fill out the questionnaire on your Board, but I’m amped up from the Win, so please excuse my rambling.

Thanks for the kind words & to all of you folks for continuing to be so welcoming
BC4BAE7E-2741-4D27-9F94-B79755F6A452.gif

Borsig

PoKechetkov
Nov 3, 2007
Low country coast
Im not sold we win this without the offside call, which was the right one.

We got lucky in a game we dominanted. What concerns me is they almost had 2 goals on like 10 shots........

Reactions: Sigurd

Stickpucker

Playmaka
Jan 18, 2014
I'll say for as much as the kid has been in our dog house this year, deservedly, Necas actually had a great game tonight IMO. Great play to get the puck to Svech and very easily could have had one of his own in the first IIRC.

He was inches from connecting on a tap in next to the goal in the 1st also.

Not sure why...but the whole team looked a lot less timid last night.

Are the Rongo hotelmen putting something in the lads morning coffee?

Bunch of Jurcos

The poster formally known as Hedley
Feb 24, 2016
I feel a bit better. I did lose my job today and have gone through quite a lot of emotional trauma this week, but tonight certainly helped.

Virtual hug. We love you, your job just lost a treasure, and you helped us kick the Rongos in the ding ding. There are many who try to be like you but you are the best Summer Rose eva!

Stickpucker

Playmaka
Jan 18, 2014
That's Why they were number 1 in the Metro...No wait
It's why they are ESPN's favorite.. Maybe
It's why they got Home ice.. Wait.

Cause they are O6...

At least I found the answer.

I think it's because they smell like salami from spending all their time at the deli. and who doesn't like salami?

Reactions: Tryamw

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad