ECQF Game 5 : Toronto Maple Leafs @ Boston Bruins | 8 PM ET | CBC, SN, TVAS, NBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

TOGuy14

Dec 30, 2010
Toronto
End it tonight. Nobody wants a game 7. Get some rest going forward.
ywrng.gif

Reactions: SmoggyTwinkles

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I would rather they just play hockey. The best revenge on Kadri is to make his season end tonight with a handshake.
I agree except if Kadri starts with dirty hits I wouldn't mind someone knocking him into tomorrow.
The B's need a healthy team for the next round and I don't want some idiot injuring our players.

Mad Dog Tannen

Apr 10, 2010
Bruins likely end it tonite and rest up to face tb or njd

With philly and the avs bouncing back I have new faith that the devils can extend the series. Don’t see the leafs doing it though, just not physical enough, and their defense has been beyond terrible.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
I’d like it if someone mangles Kadri (not Backes because he’s not good at it) and then the Bruins win the game on top of it.

Reactions: Snowman

93gilmour93

Feb 27, 2010
I’d like it if someone mangles Kadri (not Backes because he’s not good at it) and then the Bruins win the game on top of it.
That will be part of Kadri's game tonight. He knows the Bruins are pissed at him and will play off that to hopefully draw them into a couple penalties.

Mad Dog Tannen

Apr 10, 2010
That will be part of Kadri's game tonight. He knows the Bruins are pissed at him and will play off that to hopefully draw them into a couple penalties.

Kadri game is more getting penalties, not drawing penalties, so far this playoff. But you never know, maybe he actually learned something from his fourth or fifth suspension

Reactions: Snowman

93gilmour93

Feb 27, 2010
Kadri game is more getting penalties, not drawing penalties, so far this playoff. But you never know, maybe he actually learned something from his fourth or fifth suspension
When he plays his game he draws way more then he takes and has done that for years. He obviously knows it's do or die for his team tonight and he will play hard but I don't expect him out of control. It's not like a play that got him suspended happens every game he plays.....

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011

I don't expect a team with Bergeron or Chara leading them to go after Kadri. The suspension was punishment enough. Kadri is the one that has to keep his emotions in check tonight. I think the 3 games off will have calmed him down. He was so unravelled last game, I would not expect that from him tonight. I expect a clean, intense game. Leafs fighting for their lives, Bruins with the killer instinct to finish it tonight. By the looks of it, it looks like the 2 most healthy and full line ups we have had this series. Whomever best players show up, will win the game.

Reactions: HockeyMomx2

tom leafers

Jan 25, 2017
Toronto
Eh whatever happens I’m proud of my team. Sure we’ve shit the bed this series but for a team 2 years removed from a last place finish that has made the playoffs in both years, I’m not complaining. Of course I’ll be upset if we lose, specially against the god dam bruins...but the bruins are a hell of a team this year.

Leafs are only going to get better every year.

Go leafs go!!! No handshake like for ladyfan tonight

93gilmour93

Feb 27, 2010
I don't expect a team with Bergeron or Chara leading them to go after Kadri. The suspension was punishment enough. Kadri is the one that has to keep his emotions in check tonight. I think the 3 games off will have calmed him down. He was so unravelled last game, I would not expect that from him tonight. I expect a clean, intense game. Leafs fighting for their lives, Bruins with the killer instinct to finish it tonight. By the looks of it, it looks like the 2 most healthy and full line ups we have had this series. Whomever best players show up, will win the game.
Agreed. I expect the closest game of the series tonight maybe even overtime. I'm sure Chara and Bergeron are telling the team not to engage with Naz at all and just play their game.

Reactions: The Winter Soldier

wintersej

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2011
North Andover, MA

I suspect Marchand to tease him about letting his team down and costing his team the series (true or not), though. Over and over and over and over again.

Reactions: The Winter Soldier
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad