ECQF Game 5 : Toronto Maple Leafs @ Boston Bruins | 8 PM ET | CBC, SN, TVAS, NBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
You really have to be aware that Kadri will start something and he has a history of embellishing, will the refs buy it, lest see. I hope the Bruins actually stay away from giving him that chance. Well at least till and if the game gets decided earlier for the Bruins. Stay the course, let Cassidy keep out coaching Babs and the young Bruins out perform the young Leafs.

Mad Dog Tannen

Apr 10, 2010
When he plays his game he draws way more then he takes and has done that for years. He obviously knows it's do or die for his team tonight and he will play hard but I don't expect him out of control. It's not like a play that got him suspended happens every game he plays.....

Meh, he has the third most PIM on the leafs and is well above the average PIM for a player so I’d be surprised if he actually drew more penalty minutes than he got over the course of the year. Could be the case though, there are weird stats all the time.

I would argue though if he is often penalized more than he draws, that is his game.

wintersej

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2011
North Andover, MA
For the first time since like Bourque was around, more penalties favors Boston. I still hope the whistles are mostly put away, though.

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
I would love to see a leafs win and force a game 6 but they really haven’t shown me anything to suggest that will happen.

As a leafs fan I must say the bruins look very dangerous. They have a great team with clutch performers

Bruins have looked average; Leafs have absolutely sucked not able to make simple plays. Babcock has sucked even more

The Podium

Feb 19, 2010
Toronto
A lot of sour fans of random teams here. It's sad when our direct opposition is more civil than 'neutral fans'.

HockeyMomx2

Extra Medium Water, Hold The Pickles
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2008
The Most Beautiful Place In The World
upload_2018-4-21_0-33-29-png.115773
This is great.......
That is amazing. Fingers crossed today is that day!

Reactions: Snowman

TheDoldrums

May 3, 2016
Kanada
Meh, he has the third most PIM on the leafs and is well above the average PIM for a player so I’d be surprised if he actually drew more penalty minutes than he got over the course of the year. Could be the case though, there are weird stats all the time.

I would argue though if he is often penalized more than he draws, that is his game.

Kadri literally has the best penalty differential in the entire league since he became a full-time player lol

He's drawn 98 more penalties than he's taken since the 12-13 season started. Maybe stop talking for awhile.

Mad Dog Tannen

Apr 10, 2010
Kadri literally has the best penalty differential in the entire league since he became a full-time player lol

He's drawn 98 more penalties than he's taken since the 12-13 season started. Maybe stop talking for awhile.

How’s he been this year?

White Out 902

I'm usually right.
Aug 17, 2017
Cape Breton Island
I don't think there were a group of fans that were happier that the Jets were coming back to the league than Leafs fans. It gave us a fresh Canadian team in the opposite conference to cheer for. But, Jets fans just had to fit in with everyone else and **** on the Leafs every chance they could get. You guys make it real hard to cheer for you.

Let's not pretend that since Matthews Laine draft that Leafs fans haven't been insufferable and picked fights every chance they could online with Jets fans. Every God damn Jets article on Facebook is inevitably devolved in leafs fans making smarmy comments.

justafan22

Jun 22, 2014
Let's not pretend that since Matthews Laine draft that Leafs fans haven't been insufferable and picked fights every chance they could online with Jets fans. Every God damn Jets article on Facebook is inevitably devolved in leafs fans making smarmy comments.

It's been the other way too as well. It's almost like the majority of hockey fans (and sports ones to a fault, ) are insecure as hell.

I'm not talking about most of the hfboards posters, but the average fan is 100% the Facebook fans making stupid fans.

Over the volcano

Mar 10, 2006
Watertown
You really have to be aware that Kadri will start something and he has a history of embellishing, will the refs buy it, lest see. I hope the Bruins actually stay away from giving him that chance. Well at least till and if the game gets decided earlier for the Bruins. Stay the course, let Cassidy keep out coaching Babs and the young Bruins out perform the young Leafs.
Prediction - McAvoy will be the one to blow him up and it will be clean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad