ECQF Game 5 : Toronto Maple Leafs @ Boston Bruins | 8 PM ET | CBC, SN, TVAS, NBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neilstrong218

Mar 29, 2018
Go Bruins! we believe you!
http://:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:/buluhidung/67/g.png
http://:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:/buluhidung/46/imgur.png

Reactions: theblackadder

JP Nolan

Sep 28, 2017
upload_2018-4-21_0-33-29-png.115773
This is great.......

BigGulpsEh

Feb 20, 2017
I would love to see a leafs win and force a game 6 but they really haven’t shown me anything to suggest that will happen.

As a leafs fan I must say the bruins look very dangerous. They have a great team with clutch performers

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Bruins PP #1
Leafs PK #16

Let's see which officiating we get this game. The extremes of the first two games vs last two, or somewhere in the more reasonable middle.

Lets hope Bergeron is back regardless.

I hope McQuaid takes Kadri as a dance partner early. Then Miller.
I would rather they just play hockey. The best revenge on Kadri is to make his season end tonight with a handshake.

Bocephus86

Mar 2, 2011
Boston
Bruins PP #1
Leafs PK #16

Let's see which officiating we get this game. The extremes of the first two games vs last two, or somewhere in the more reasonable middle.

Lets hope Bergeron is back regardless.

I hope McQuaid takes Kadri as a dance partner early. Then Miller.
This is for the regular season next year. Tonight is about the win. But if we're up by 4 with a few minutes to go...

Cubs2024WSChamps

Tate MacRae follows me on Tiktok
Apr 29, 2015
Gonna go out on a limb and say the Leafs season ends tonight.

Bruins have out classed the Leafs in every aspect outside of being terrible. Bruins are severely under rated as a legit Cup Contender and this cake walk of a series fully established them, imo.

As for the Leafs, they got pansted, plain and simple. For all their unmatched depth, they crumbled against proven playoff warriors and a hungry team. That falls on coaching. Babs true talent came out when he didn't have a defenseman like Lidstrom on the back end coaching for him. Leafs look lost.

Disappointed

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
Should be interesting after Matthew's comments. Not happy with his performance the last 4 games after he was good all year and good last playoffs. Time for him and the entire team to step it up.

What did AM say?

Just Rude

"I'm listening to the *** song!!!"
Oct 15, 2005
Meh. Things don't look good, but there's a reason they play the games.

Need Andersen to steal one for us, but the rest of the team needs to show up, too. Bruins are a hell of a team, so it's not going to be easy.

Anything less, and it's curtains.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Pretty boring GDT, I guess the effort bar was set too high in game 4.
At least there's game 6 to look forward to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad