Eastside Hockey Manager - Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

BKarchitect

Oct 12, 2017
Kansas City, MO
AdamParrot: Love the look at guys and stats way into the future, very cool!

hoyster: Schuldt is a standout right now at St. Cloud State. I like where you are taking my hometown team, I think with Suzuki, Simontaival and Kotkaniemi on the way, your offense should be much deeper next year as you attempt to win it all. Looks like quite a drop-off in production from line 2 to line 3 but that could also just be EHM where sometimes if you aren't on a top line (or top 6), it is really hard to get good stats.

Treb: Hilarious...Montreal wins it all but it's not the Habs...that would just be...well..aren't you a Habs fan? :) Seems like Tkachyov and Schuldt are must have free players when team building in NHL36!

NHL36 Database Update:
Project NHL 36 - a 2017-18 DB with 36 Team NHL/AHL/ECHL!
Small update to all the v2.0 databases...includes the minor Penguins trades, bunch of moves in the QMJHL, other typical updates and also some enhancement of the 2021 draft class (late 2002 and 2003 born players). There are now about 30 real life prospects for that draft which will extend the realism factor a bit farther. I will continue to add 2020 and 2021 draft prospects as they bubble up and as scouting reports and vitals become available.

Last edited:

Kranix

Deranged Homer
Jun 27, 2012
Anybody ever get the scouting report "a more talented version of Ken Hitchcock?"

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
AdamParrot: Love the look at guys and stats way into the future, very cool!

hoyster: Schuldt is a standout right now at St. Cloud State. I like where you are taking my hometown team, I think with Suzuki, Simontaival and Kotkaniemi on the way, your offense should be much deeper next year as you attempt to win it all. Looks like quite a drop-off in production from line 2 to line 3 but that could also just be EHM where sometimes if you aren't on a top line (or top 6), it is really hard to get good stats.

Treb: Hilarious...Montreal wins it all but it's not the Habs...that would just be...well..aren't you a Habs fan? :) Seems like Tkachyov and Schuldt are must have free players when team building in NHL36!

NHL36 Database Update:
Project NHL 36 - a 2017-18 DB with 36 Team NHL/AHL/ECHL!
Small update to all the v2.0 databases...includes the minor Penguins trades, bunch of moves in the QMJHL, other typical updates and also some enhancement of the 2021 draft class (late 2002 and 2003 born players). There are now about 30 real life prospects for that draft which will extend the realism factor a bit farther. I will continue to add 2020 and 2021 draft prospects as they bubble up and as scouting reports and vitals become available.

Marc ''BargainBin'' Bergevin does that to a lot of Habs fan. :laugh:

Dominik Kubalik is also a very good pick-up at LW.

Last edited:

filip85

Feb 7, 2017
Treb , can you post image of Schuldt's attributes, I signed him in my Quebec save but he is yet to join my team for 18/19 season (thank You for NHL36 DB BK :)) ).

hoyster

Dec 1, 2011
Helsinki

There was also a huge drop-off in talent when it came to my 1st and 2nd line. I mean it's hard to keep up with Seguin and Tkachyov :D.

I don't wanna take too much of an advantage of this game so I lost Seguin, Ferland, Vatrano and Pageau to FA. I want to make a good two-way team so I made my FA picks that in mind. Decided to keep most of my young talent still in the AHL since guys like Suzuki and Grewe haven't seen too much improvement in their attributes.

Here's how my team looks like in January 2022:
Vladimir Tkachyov-Derick Brassard-Jonny Brodzinski
Jesperi Kotkaniemi-Radek Faksa-Nikita Korostelev
Emile Poirier-Philip Danault-Mitchell Stephens
William Carrier-Erik Haula-Justin Kloos

Jimmy Schuldt-Adam Boqvist
Jared McIsaac-Timothy Liljegren
Chris Bigras-Andy Welinski
Jordan Subban

Calvin Pickard
Eric Comrie

After 46 games my top scorers are: Brodzinski (47), Korostelev (42), Brassard (37), Kotkaniemi (36 in 43), Tkachyov 36 in 35), Faksa (30) so the scoring is definitely more even. Some of my 3rd and 4th liners have 20+ points too. D scoring is pretty well spread around too as I have 4 guys with over 20 points. My goalies have played lights out, especially Comrie.

Jan 21, 2011
Massachusetts
Hi.

So, guys. My english is bad, so sorry for that.
By the way, I'm in December 2083.

And there is some interesting news:
I've been playing for Flyers all-time expect 7 seasons between 2037/38 - 2043/44 where I coached Canucks for 3 seasons (and 3 cups), Panthers (they moved from Florida to Atlanta later) for 2 seasons (1 cup), Anaheim for 1 season (1 cup) and Boston for 1 season.

I won Stanley Cup in 63 seasons from 67 seasons (Sharks in 2018, Flyers in 2041 and 2044, Canadiens in 2053).

Now, interesting news about players:

Tim Edlund. I picked him in 2054 from 5th ovr pick, then he was two seasons in AHL yet, but from 2056/2057 to 2074/75 he was in NHL:
(Sorry, I saved his stats after 2073/74, miss one another season.)
edlund001vpkeb.png

Probably best player in my EHM save ever.....

goalstbjv6.png

assistsazkq5.png

pointsozkee.png

...but in 2075 there was the best NHL Entry Draft ever and some ****ing beast players:

1st ovr pick:
01dawsongckjj.png

2nd ovr pick:
02palmerqnkg8.png

3rd ovr pick:
03renwick9ejee.png

4th ovr pick:
04bonneauwojsd.png

5th ovr pick:
05moiseyevg5j3l.png

6th ovr pick:
06brookswrjly.png

7th ovr pick:
07orlovd2jxc.png

8th ovr pick:
08micelitnk8t.png

but that player from 15th ovr pick:
15mavere2ku0.png

Now, he has 1244 points in 678 games.

In 2078/79 he had 175 points (75+100). The 8th best season for one player ever! 6 better seasons had Gretzky, 1 had SuperMario.

Else, one player had 90 goals in last season, yes, it was a Flyers, my player. Dennis Moore. And he missed 3 games, sadly, he can beat Gretzky's 92 goals.
11moorem2jhl.png

And he is from NHL Draft class 1975 too, but he was picked by Tampa Bay. I traded for him.

Wow, now this is spectacular stuff. Sorry for the questions, but I have to know.

What database are you using Adam?
Do player contracts end up high or lower as the years go by?
How did you deal with working with the Cap?

AdamParrot

Mar 10, 2015
Wow, now this is spectacular stuff. Sorry for the questions, but I have to know.

What database are you using Adam?
Do player contracts end up high or lower as the years go by?
How did you deal with working with the Cap?

That's fine, my boy.

Wow, I don't know already now... I started this game in June. But I think it's TBL rosters v9.5.
Higher. Already around 2030 there was some players with +12M per year.
Good question. Look, the salary cap is still same as the years go. So I used edited every 10 years for that and in 2085 salary cap is 91,5 milion. And yes, I must have so many players with ELC contracts, because my best players has got +10M for year. For example, now, I have 5 players with +10M. 58M in 5 players.

Reactions: Smirnov2Chistov

archibalduk

EHM The Blue Line
Oct 29, 2005
England
The TBL Rosters v10.0 are now available here: TBL Rosters v10.0 Released

CHANGELIST:
  • First release of the 2017/18 season (rosters frozen as at 04 October 2017);
  • Updated rosters for many leagues including, but not limited to:
    -- NHL
    -- AHL
    -- ECHL
    -- Canadian major junior leagues
    -- Denmark
    -- Finnish Liiga
    -- Finnish Mestis
    -- Norway
    -- Russia
    -- SHL
    -- Allsvenskan
    -- EIHL
    -- NIHL 1 & 2
    -- SNL (partial)
  • Updated player ratings in several leagues including, but not limited to:
    -- NHL
    -- KHL
    -- EIHL (mostly CA and PA)
    -- NIHL 1 & 2 (mostly CA and PA)
  • Updated player career history for many players in the professional North American leagues and various top leagues in Europe;
  • Updated the rules and structures of various playable leagues;
  • New playable leagues:
    -- Danish First Division
    -- NIHL Autumn Trophy
    -- NIHL National Cup
    -- Scottish National League
  • Known issues:
    -- Some playable leagues still have their 2016/17 rules and/or structures;
    -- EIHL: The EIHL conference standings are not yet up and running pending the release of EHM v1.5 (but the EIHL schedule is correct);
    -- NIHL: The playoff winner (and not the regular season winner) of the NIHL North 2 is promoted;
    -- NIHL National Cup: Telford are currently missing from the NIHL National Cup as we have been struggling to get the uneven group sizes up and running;
    -- UK: The cup game schedules are causing schedule congestion in the early part of the season for EIHL and NIHL teams.

Last edited:
Jan 21, 2011
Massachusetts
That's fine, my boy.

Wow, I don't know already now... I started this game in June. But I think it's TBL rosters v9.5.
Higher. Already around 2030 there was some players with +12M per year.
Good question. Look, the salary cap is still same as the years go. So I used edited every 10 years for that and in 2085 salary cap is 91,5 milion. And yes, I must have so many players with ELC contracts, because my best players has got +10M for year. For example, now, I have 5 players with +10M. 58M in 5 players.

I thought the salary cap was hard-coded. You can edit it using the TBL In Game Editor?

Found out that you have to use the EHM assistant, rather than the editor! lol, don't mind me.

Last edited:

Darkauron

Jul 14, 2011
South Jersey
The TBL Rosters v10.0 are now available here: TBL Rosters v10.0 Released

CHANGELIST:
  • First release of the 2017/18 season (rosters frozen as at 04 October 2017);
  • Updated rosters for many leagues including, but not limited to:
    -- NHL
    -- AHL
    -- ECHL
    -- Canadian major junior leagues
    -- Denmark
    -- Finnish Liiga
    -- Finnish Mestis
    -- Norway
    -- Russia
    -- SHL
    -- Allsvenskan
    -- EIHL
    -- NIHL 1 & 2
    -- SNL (partial)
  • Updated player ratings in several leagues including, but not limited to:
    -- NHL
    -- KHL
    -- EIHL (mostly CA and PA)
    -- NIHL 1 & 2 (mostly CA and PA)
  • Updated player career history for many players in the professional North American leagues and various top leagues in Europe;
  • Updated the rules and structures of various playable leagues;
  • New playable leagues:
    -- Danish First Division
    -- NIHL Autumn Trophy
    -- NIHL National Cup
    -- Scottish National League
  • Known issues:
    -- Some playable leagues still have their 2016/17 rules and/or structures;
    -- EIHL: The EIHL conference standings are not yet up and running pending the release of EHM v1.5 (but the EIHL schedule is correct);
    -- NIHL: The playoff winner (and not the regular season winner) of the NIHL North 2 is promoted;
    -- NIHL National Cup: Telford are currently missing from the NIHL National Cup as we have been struggling to get the uneven group sizes up and running;
    -- UK: The cup game schedules are causing schedule congestion in the early part of the season for EIHL and NIHL teams.

Any idea when the manual download might be available?

AdamParrot

Mar 10, 2015
I thought the salary cap was hard-coded. You can edit it using the TBL In Game Editor?

Found out that you have to use the EHM assistant, rather than the editor! lol, don't mind me.
I used Editor only. I changed style all-star too (back to East vs. Western) and cancel shootout, and I have overtime for 20min 3-on-3.

archibalduk

EHM The Blue Line
Oct 29, 2005
England

You can edit a league's salary cap in a database using the EHM Editor.

Are Las Vegas in the new roster update?

Yes, most leagues have had their structures updated to reflect 2017/18 structures.

Any idea when the manual download might be available?

I've since decided against it. Making a manual download available helps people who have a pirated copy of the game (we banned someone on our forums earlier today as they wanted the manual download so they could play it on their pirated copy). Anybody with a legitimate copy of the game will have access to Steam and can download the rosters via the Workshop. This post explains how to locate the rosters once downloaded from Steam (e.g. if you want to edit them, etc): How can I find the rosters downloaded from Steam Workshop?

Reactions: Nino33

Darkauron

Jul 14, 2011
South Jersey
I've since decided against it. Making a manual download available helps people who have a pirated copy of the game (we banned someone on our forums earlier today as they wanted the manual download so they could play it on their pirated copy). Anybody with a legitimate copy of the game will have access to Steam and can download the rosters via the Workshop. This post explains how to locate the rosters once downloaded from Steam (e.g. if you want to edit them, etc): How can I find the rosters downloaded from Steam Workshop?

Thanks that is perfect! Just what I was looking for <3

Insulin

Jan 23, 2013
Atlantic City
Wow, what a great Christmas gift! Thanks everyone who put all this work in, can't wait to start some new saves.

Is it possible to edit how often trades get accepted in the Editor or anywhere? I still have so much difficulty completing any hockey trade. I get that acquiring good players shouldn't be easy, but it seems almost impossible to acquire any player that has their "value" shown as 4 stars or above no matter what I do.

Last edited:

Darkauron

Jul 14, 2011
South Jersey
Does anyone know how I can edit a player so they have a transfer to the NCAA? I am trying to create a custom player playing in the USHL and then have the transfer at the end of the year? I've been looking in the EHM editor's database thing but I cannot figure it out.

filip85

Feb 7, 2017
With 1st overall pick Quebec picked Andrei Svechnikov, I also have 3rd overall pick. Dahlin is off the table. Who should I pick ? I would like to hear advices from you who already have experience with NHL 36. Zadina, Veleno, Škarek ?

BKarchitect

Oct 12, 2017
Kansas City, MO
Future transfers including all college commits are written in the extra_config file. You can download the NHL36 (or likely any other database, I assume if you use TBL rosters from Steam that the CFG file comes with it) and it includes a CFG file that includes hundreds of future NCAA transfers which you can either copy from and edit or just use as a template for your own college commits like with this custom player. The coding is pretty self-explanatory.

BKarchitect

Oct 12, 2017
Kansas City, MO
With 1st overall pick Quebec picked Andrei Svechnikov, I also have 3rd overall pick. Dahlin is off the table. Who should I pick ? I would like to hear advices from you who already have experience with NHL 36. Zadina, Veleno, Škarek ?

In my experience, not Veleno...at least not that high. If you need offense, I'd go with Zadina but if you already picked Svechnikov, maybe look at another position? Skarek usually becomes a monster in net. Third overall is pretty high for a goalie though. Boqvist also usually becomes a menace on the blueline, I might consider him too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $6,151.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino