Dirty hit by Wood on Namestnikov (warning in OP) upd: 2 game suspension

MtoD

Feb 4, 2018
There should be a rule that if you injure someone, you can't play until they're able to play again.

If you end someones career, yours is over too! That way players will finally be careful because they themselves have something to lose.

I believe Namestkinov is back already anyways

Reactions: Striiker

WhiskeyYerTheDevils

yer leadin me astray
Sponsor
Apr 27, 2005
There should be a rule that if you injure someone, you can't play until they're able to play again.

If you end someones career, yours is over too! That way players will finally be careful because they themselves have something to lose.

I agree, it's a rule I've proposed in the past. Fortunately Namestnikov seems fine.

Cult of Hynes

Hynes is never wrong.
Nov 9, 2010
Anyone who hurts others on purpose is.

I dont understand...

Are you saying it wasn't a bad hit and I'm biased? Maybe I am, but a lot of people seem to think it was bad too...

It is a bad hit, but you're also a biased individual just shit posting at this point.

Your entire teams history is built upon shit worse than this hit and you guys have retired numbers of players that made plays that make this look clean.

You also follow a team that employs one of the biggest pieces of shit in the game.

Reactions: glenwo2

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
It is a bad hit, but you're also a biased individual just **** posting at this point.

Your entire teams history is built upon **** worse than this hit and you guys have retired numbers of players that made plays that make this look clean.

You also follow a team that employs one of the biggest pieces of **** in the game.
Please remember that I'm just a fan and had nothing to do with anything hockey players have done in the past! I'm not mad at you because of Stevens actions or because you still follow the Devils after he played there.

BackToTheBrierePatch

Justice for Cricket
Feb 19, 2003
Concord, New Hampshire
Lol of course Flyers fans jump in this thread, also made by a Flyers fan.

Bad hit. Who knows if he gets suspended or how many games he gets if they do suspend him.

Because other unnamed fanbases arent quick to start threads when a Flyer does something
That Ghost dive thread was cute and really unnecessary of its own thread
But carry in with the current discussion. Wood should get multiple games for that hit

HallStar

Jun 9, 2016
Sorry, should have said "garbage human being". Good hockey player though!

I can't respect someone who has no respect for other players. At the end of the day, someones well-being is more important than a game.
He's still young and he plays a very fast game. He will learn from this especially if a suspension is given to him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad