Dirty hit by Wood on Namestnikov (warning in OP) upd: 2 game suspension

HallStar

Jun 9, 2016
I'd be pretty mad if I were a Lightning fan.

This kind of hit is always awful, but especially when it's a garbage player doing it to a real player (because the team has nothing to lose).

Plus, just look at the cheapshots on Sustr right afterwards. He was ready to fight because he knew what he did was wrong. Seems pre-meditated. Was there a history between the players that caused this disgusting sequence of events?

Wood has 15 goals, good for 4th on the Flyers. You must really hate Wood. If the Devils win tonight they'll be tied in points with the Flyers. Do the Flyers have nothing to lose?

NJ DevLolz

The Many Saints of Newark
Sep 30, 2017
I think he should get a game, it probably deserves at least two, but Namestnikov wasnt hurt

Reactions: Striiker

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
I'd be pretty mad if I were a Lightning fan.

This kind of hit is always awful, but especially when it's a garbage player doing it to a real player (because the team has nothing to lose).

Plus, just look at the cheapshots on Sustr right afterwards. He was ready to fight because he knew what he did was wrong. Seems pre-meditated. Was there a history between the players that caused this disgusting sequence of events?
"Garbage player".

tenor.gif

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Wood has 15 goals, good for 4th on the Flyers. You must really hate Wood. If the Devils win tonight they'll be tied in points with the Flyers. Do the Flyers have nothing to lose?

Yea but Gudas isn’t a garbage player like Wood

"Garbage player".

tenor.gif

Any player who tries to hurt another player is a garbage player!

Scoring goals is good, but having respect for other human beings is more important.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad