Dirty hit by Wood on Namestnikov (warning in OP) upd: 2 game suspension

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
I seriously don't understand why he didn't get a major. I don't care if he gets suspended for the next couple of games when he barely even got a slap on the wrist in the game. It's especially terrible if he gets3+ games while the in-game officials didn't do shit about it.

Reactions: Striiker

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
I'd be pretty mad if I were a Lightning fan.

This kind of hit is always awful, but especially when it's a garbage player doing it to a real player (because the team has nothing to lose).

Plus, just look at the cheapshots on Sustr right afterwards. He was ready to fight because he knew what he did was wrong. Seems pre-meditated. Was there a history between the players that caused this disgusting sequence of events?
Lol.

Disgusting hit by a terrible player. Unbelievable that some fans can defend it. Not surprising though. Should be 10 games at least. DoPS should throw the book at him.
Lolol

Last edited:

Cult of Hynes

Hynes is never wrong.
Nov 9, 2010
Disgusting hit by a terrible player. Unbelievable that some fans can defend it. Not surprising though. Should be 10 games at least.

He's currently got 16 in his second season in the league, with 24 games left to add to it. And he is one of the top 5 fastest guys in the NHL.

Sooooooooo how exactly is he a terrible player?

This was a bad hit, no argument there, but it's laughable how some people are calling him a terrible player.

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
[mod]

Bad hit, but frankly I'm not even sure he gets suspended. Should have been 5 and a game though, which makes me think the league may try and equalize after the fact.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rad Dude83

Jun 23, 2013
Jersey
bad hit. I get that he goes fast and hard, but sometime he needs to just slow down and grill. kids learning I think. give him a 10 game suspension and that should send a message.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad