Dirty hit by Wood on Namestnikov (warning in OP) upd: 2 game suspension

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Any player who tries to hurt another player is a garbage player!

Scoring goals is good, but having respect for other human beings is more important.
He's not a repeat offender and has no history of throwing hits like that. It was a garbage play, but he's not a garbage player.

Zippy316

aka Zippo
Aug 17, 2012
New Jersey
Why do Flyers fans hate Wood so much?

Wood plays like a complete psycho and a player other teams hate. Seems like he gets himself up even more for the Flyers games than other divisional games though. I think there was a quote at some point during a Devils game that Wood hates the Flyers and said something about the draft, but wouldn't elaborate on it.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
He's not a repeat offender and has no history of throwing hits like that. It was a garbage play, but he's not a garbage player.
Sorry, should have said "garbage human being". Good hockey player though!

I can't respect someone who has no respect for other players. At the end of the day, someones well-being is more important than a game.

NJ DevLolz

The Many Saints of Newark
Sep 30, 2017
Lol of course Flyers fans jump in this thread, also made by a Flyers fan.

Bad hit. Who knows if he gets suspended or how many games he gets if they do suspend him.

Lol someone is still bitter about his teams two collapses against the Devils..

So you think Gudas is a garbage player then, right?

This guy is just looking for a reaction. He just liked two of my posts that go against his argument. Probably just best to ignore him

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Ok so you think Gudas is a garbage human being?
Anyone who hurts others on purpose is.

This guy is just looking for a reaction. He just liked two of my posts that go against his argument. Probably just best to ignore him
I dont understand...

Are you saying it wasn't a bad hit and I'm biased? Maybe I am, but a lot of people seem to think it was bad too...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad