Post-Game Talk: Dallas does MTL in a close one!

Max2

Nov 17, 2013
Not a fan of afternoon games and definitely not a fan of the Dallas ShitStars. They got slapped around by The Leafs last game and looked weak again today. This game was there for the taking and the lads played ok all things considered.

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
Nick quickly approaching point-per-game status. Gonna take out some receipts on all the haters. I get crapping on every other player for being crap but Nick Suzuki has visually and statistically been our best player for three years. He's become more underrated and Tomas Plekanec somehow.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I don't think so since he cleared when he was sent down after training camp. I could be wrong though.
I believe you are correct. Andersson would only have to clear waivers again, if he were to play 10 games with the Habs or stay 30 days at the NHL level, for every call-up. If he were returned within those limits, he would remain waiver exempt.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tyson

vokiel

#MolsonIsntWine
Jan 31, 2007
Montréal
MSL being asked how to construct a good 2nd line to take the pressure off of the first line.

Simple: go with the young guys. We know the vets have nothing, nada.

Caufield - Suzuki - Slaf
Newhook - Gignac - Ylonen
I like

Dach - Suzuki - Caufield
Slaf - Zegras - Tuch

:naughty:

Reactions: 26Mats

Habs10Habs

Retired
Sponsor
Aug 22, 2006
Nick quickly approaching point-per-game status. Gonna take out some receipts on all the haters. I get crapping on every other player for being crap but Nick Suzuki has visually and statistically been our best player for three years. He's become more underrated and Tomas Plekanec somehow.
I watched Koivu get treated the same way by a portion of our fan base for years. Instead of sitting back and watching a talented player. They complained that he wasn't a super star. Not bothering to look with whom he played with or how bad the team really was.

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
Who’s saying he can’t be criticized? Only trying to understand the issue
Newhook. On the ice. With one minute left. When he had very obviously and understandably not much fuel left in the tank. Against a heavier team.

Cournoyer12

Mar 17, 2022
With credit to @Koivu11 , this is the most badass, chadest gif of Chadkovsky ever and deserves a repost.

5E1vtbs.gif
Dame breaker!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Runner77

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
100%. AND pleks best season was 70 points. Nick is on pace for almost 80 points. The last hab C to come even close to that was Koivu in 2006-7. (75)
Nick is the shit

the koivu stat is both incredible and pathetic

FLHabs

Send all your underacheiving prospects!!
Feb 18, 2017
Marty doesn't like using Suzuki on the PK if he doesn't have to. He will do it when we are down a goal which isn't dumb.
I wish Suzuki was on the end of one of those glorious opportunities Armia and Matheson had. I also like the new dimension Gignac brings with his speed.
I'd use Suzuki with him for the give and go opportunities similar to what Armia missed on. I'm really looking forward to seeing Gignac in OT.
Yea, like others have said, Gignac might end up being the new Byron. He already shown some flashes of skill in the past 2 games and isn't a liability. I'm definitely rooting for him

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad