Post-Game Talk: Dallas does MTL in a close one!

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
A rare game where the tankers and competitive committee can shake hands and be happy with the outcome
True most of us just want some connected play. A first line that may actually be a first line helps.
What a difference Gignac and Newhook in with Monahan and Gallagher out makes to our overall team speed.

PavelBrendl

Jul 9, 2013
And still bitching about Slaf lol.

Liked a tweet that said he’s a middle six player and it wouldn’t be good if other players around him (in the draft) are superstars. 😅

So i guess he’s still holding for dear life about hating Slaf too.
The year is 2030. Slaf is hoisting the Conn Smythe after putting up 25 playoff points and the winning goal after bulldozing through an absolutely shattered defender in a net-front battle en route to a bloody game 7 Stanley Cup victory over the Salt Lake City Saltines. Glory is finally returned to the mecca of hockey after the longest drought in its history and one grizzled veteran HF poster settles down at his keyboard, cracks his knuckles and begins to type:

"but... but... he only scored 10 points in 31 Liiga games!"

HabbyGuy

Apr 10, 2003
Hamilton Ontario
Visit site
He's the delusional one but won't admit it.. quite sad.

For a minute there I was actually thinking I might be missing his contrary takes, you know to keep things "interesting" around here. Then I read all his constant continuing diatribe on twitter and soon realized how wrong I was.

I personally find it vexing, and as you said, quite sad.

It's a shame. Moving on....

Last edited:

waitin425

Jan 10, 2009
Canada
For a minute there I was actually thinking I might be missing his contrary takes, you know to keep things "interesting" around here. Then I read all his constant continuing diatribe on twitter and soon realized how wrong I was.

It's vexing to me, and as you said, quite sad.
The old adage applies.

When you think you are the smartest person in the room, you definitely are not.

Reactions: WeThreeKings

the valiant effort

settle down, bud
Apr 17, 2017
It feels like those hoarders TV shows where the person is convinced it’s a great idea to save all that junk or has a good reason to explain why the bathtub is full of books

My favourite show of all-time.

“My rat turds! My precious antique rat turds!”

• Haha
Reactions: jrom

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad