Post-Game Talk: Dallas does MTL in a close one!

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
MSL being asked how to construct a good 2nd line to take the pressure off of the first line.

Simple: go with the young guys. We know the vets have nothing, nada.

Caufield - Suzuki - Slaf
Newhook - Gignac - Ylonen

Reactions: dinodebino

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Not sure how anyone looks at this team, this roster, and misses how damn good of a coaching job we're witnessing...

As KH keeps undoing MBs cap/roster mess, and can really start adding "now" talent to give MSL proper horses to run with, we are going to be a damn good team that plays exciting hockey.

Future is bright 😎
Really looking forward to this summer and what Hughes has in store.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Where's ReHABS? Slafgoalsky is scoring and Suzuki is mighty close to a PPG which he droned on and on about.
Several posters asked about him in the GDT. He's on Twitter.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Where's ReHABS? Slafgoalsky is scoring and Suzuki is mighty close to a PPG which he droned on and on about.
They both have ignored the fact that he was a PPG player until Dach had to take over other duties. It's not like it was a short sample either it was mid December when it happened. He's got to be very close to PPG when Slaf is on that right wing.

Last edited:

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
I think Suzuki's ice time is because of the RHP injury and lots of PKs and PPs.

About Xhekaj, he might be thinking too much trying to play a solid D game and not getting any penalties. Last year he was playing free and just doing his thing, but this year he's already been sent down and benched/scratched.
Marty doesn't like using Suzuki on the PK if he doesn't have to. He will do it when we are down a goal which isn't dumb.
I wish Suzuki was on the end of one of those glorious opportunities Armia and Matheson had. I also like the new dimension Gignac brings with his speed.
I'd use Suzuki with him for the give and go opportunities similar to what Armia missed on. I'm really looking forward to seeing Gignac in OT.

Jul 6, 2016
There still lots to improve to play a good-full 60 minutes of hockey. They are giving way too much shots.

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
With credit to @Koivu11 , this is the most badass, chadest gif of Chadkovsky ever and deserves a repost.

5E1vtbs.gif
The second I saw this, it reminded me of Tom Cruise in Risky Business. Slaf is MACKING!!!

1707602476910.jpeg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad