Post-Game Talk: Dallas does MTL in a close one!

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Fun game! Monty was awesome, first line continues to look good, and Newhook with a very good game back.
nInwzv1.gif

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Slafkovsky & Suzuki scored 2 great goals. Caufield extended his points streak to 11 games, and Newhook came out flying. Those 4 were our best forwards by far.

Gignac might be able to stick around just as a pker. His speed is Byron-like. Armia played well too, although he took out RHP.

Pearson-Evans-Anderson line all pretty much sucked.

Final minute with net empty was brutal.

Fun game to watch. Montreal played well in 1st & 3rd, pked well throughout, but had a terrible 2nd period.

FLHabs

Send all your underacheiving prospects!!
Feb 18, 2017
Newhook really gave the team some juice, especially on the PP. Add Dach next year and that's a real solid top 6 that can match up against anybody imo. Gignac had a great game too, might turn into a real solid 4th liner.

The 1st line is legit, I wonder what's the update on that "best lines in the NHL" advanced stat chart

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Suzuki with 25:23 TOI. No other Habs forward played 20 minutes although Caufield was really close with 19:51 TOI and Slaf with 19:30 TOI. MSL really playing the crap out of Suzuki.

I have no idea what they're trying to do with Arber but I much prefer the rough and physical Arber from last season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad