Friedman: Coyotes prepared to give Domi a fresh start, expect him to be traded by draft

RABBIT

wasn’t gonna be a fan but Utalked me into it
Domi can be a long term Leaf and what's wrong with moving a late 1st for a winger? We pretty much did that with Schenn in an early first and look at how well it worked out for us.

Phoenix is a gongshow and Max wants out, it's not unreasonable to assume he goes to Toronto, specifically for that offer and the only top 4D we're getting for our 1st anyways is a rental, so long term it's not close to as valuable as Max could be.

you have no evidence at all to support any of this, you even got the city name wrong (dude it's been like 5 years.) Max loves it in AZ, follow him on social media and all he can talk about it how nothing beats Arizona. He never said he wants out, in fact he said the exact opposite of your claims to the media (naturally so.)

I'm sure he'd love to play for his hometown Toronto one day, but don't make shit up for the hell of it. It completely throws off the conversation.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
That's a valuable second, ok you want more...

Klefbom
2nd

For

Domi

OEL - Klefbom moving forward for Arizona...

Domi- McDavid for Edmonton...
I don't think EDM would have to add a pick. Klefbom for Domi is fine, value-wise for ARI. They wouldn't also require a pick. That said, the Coyotes don't need another LHD. They've already got OEL, Goligoski, and Chychrun on the left side. Hjalmarsson is a LHS that plays RD. Their top two D prospects are Pierre Olivier Joeseph (LHS LD) and Capobianco (LHS LD).

Reactions: baxtefer

McFlash97

Oct 10, 2017
Best fit for Domi is Edmonton. Expect Chiarelli to trade RNH,Puljujarvi, 1st, and a long weekend getaway to Mexico as the offer. Chiarelli that sneeky bas***. :naughty:

DougGilmour93

Feb 7, 2007
To Toronto:
Domi
Hjalmarsson

To Columbus:
Martin (salary dump)
Bracco
Leivo
Carrick
1st in 18
2nd in 19

ConnorMcNugesaitl

Sep 23, 2012
That's a valuable second, ok you want more...

Klefbom
2nd

For

Domi

OEL - Klefbom moving forward for Arizona...

Domi- McDavid for Edmonton...

It's always funny to be reminded that there are people out there that would actually do a worse job than Chiarelli if given the chance.

It really shouldn't be possible, yet here we are.

Reactions: Boud

ballofhate13

Jan 6, 2018
I like to see Domi as a Bruin honestly. I believe and yes just my thoughts. Ryan Spooner slotting in at c3enter in Arizona and Mcquaid for vet depth and toughness helps Arizona's culture.

I also could see Boston offering either a 2nd rd pick or an accomplished prospect like JFK to add some future center depth in Arizona.

Reactions: VegasPatriot

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
aka Domi wants a fresh start, asked to be traded

good player. I see 60-67 points but not the best player on his line

varano

Jun 27, 2013
you have no evidence at all to support any of this, you even got the city name wrong (dude it's been like 5 years.) Max loves it in AZ, follow him on social media and all he can talk about it how nothing beats Arizona. He never said he wants out, in fact he said the exact opposite of your claims to the media (naturally so.)

I'm sure he'd love to play for his hometown Toronto one day, but don't make **** up for the hell of it. It completely throws off the conversation.
The only reason why someone would want to play in Arizona is the weather.

Reactions: rt

varano

Jun 27, 2013
Hjalmarsson + Domi + Raanta
For
Haydn Fleury + Julien Gauthier + 2018 1st + Darling (33% retain)
Horrible trade for Arizona just because Darling is involved. Raanta is a seriously good goalie. If Arizona doesn't try to lock that guy up, they're crazy. And he's not going to stay there for deferred contracts and stock options so they better be ready to pony up a 30 million dollar 5 year deal.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad