Recalled/Assigned: Colton Orr

ClarkSittler

Mar 25, 2014
He really reinvented his game down in the AHL. 0 goals, 0 assists. Oh, no, not in being a productive hockey player. In the PIMS department -- just 4 of them this year.

Colton Orr has always sucked. Amongst the least useful NHLers in history for sure.

And while you've been posting nonsense like this for the last 8 years he's made millions of dollars, thousands of fans cheered him on and he was loved by teammates and coaches.

Considering he's played elite level hockey his entire life, I'm betting he could skate circles around you too.

Durkin67

The man took many punches in the face to protect his team. I love this guy. I bet he gets a standing O.

Carlyle used to give him 9+ minutes some nights, as an example to the rest of the lazy skill guys who wouldn't forecheck or battle for a loose puck. Nothing but respect for Orr.

Last edited by a moderator:

LV*

Free my bro Leivo
Aug 26, 2012
Toronto
Yea, Orr's not good anymore but I loved him since his first season here. Some unreal fights and moments he's had with us.

LeafSteel

GO LEAFS GO!!!
Mar 5, 2014
Toronto
Much respect to a true warrior who gave us his all and gave us some swagger.

Classy move by the Leafs and I'm embarrassed for a lot of these Leafs fans who don't have the common sense to see the gesture for what it is, and pay homage to a man who literally bled for the Blue & White.

Thanks Orrsy, you've been a beauty. Too bad our "stars" don't have half of your fire and guts.

BB

diceman934

Help is on the way.
Jul 31, 2010
NHL player factory
Much respect to a true warrior who gave us his all and gave us some swagger.

Classy move by the Leafs and I'm embarrassed for a lot of these Leafs fans who don't have the common sense to see the gesture for what it is, and pay homage to a man who literally bled for the Blue & White.

Thanks Orrsy, you've been a beauty. Too bad our "stars" don't have half of your fire and guts.

BB

Exactly

Anyone complaining does not understand hockey at all. The man will get a standing ovation and it is well deserved.

Knies iT

Mar 6, 2015
I am 51 and I have been a fan my whole life and can say without a doubt

Colton Orr is the toughest player the Leafs have ever had even above Domi
You will definitely get some debate about that, but I agree with you for the most part.

Orr was/is one of my favourite Leafs post-lockout. Could be the last super-heavyweight goon we see in a Toronto Maple Leaf uniform. For pro-fighting fans like myself, that's a sad thought.

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
Classy move. Orr is pretty much the toughest and hardest working Leaf in my 15 years of following this franchise, even if he had complete **** for talent.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
One last bout? Is there anyone on their team that would actually fight in the last game of the season.

Knies iT

Mar 6, 2015
One last bout? Is there anyone on their team that would actually fight in the last game of the season.
Maybe Prust or Weise.

I think Prust will do it out of respect. The ovation Orr would get...oh man.

Un33q

Apr 8, 2010
Toronto
Boyd devORReaux incoming..

Like this move by the brass. Colton was a true warrior for the blue and white. Orr vs carkner vids on youtube were always great.

SourGrapes

You Kids Out There
Dec 30, 2013
Mimico
Classy, classy move. Would love to see one last fight (and I have the feeling Prust will give it to him). Orr was one of the good guys, the ones that played their hearts out regardless of the score. He gave his all for this organization, and I'm hoping the fans treat him with the respect he deserves during what will probably be his final game. Nothing but respect for Colton Orr. Now lets get him one last fight!

crump

~ ~ (ړײ) ~ ~
Feb 26, 2004
Ontariariario
1011BombedSmurfs11.jpg

Good for him. Finishes his career in an NHL game. Classy and yet another good decision by the new brain trust. Cant hurt the tank either.

Last edited:

jasonleaffan

Dec 7, 2008
Toronto
He's another warrior along the lines of wade belak. Enjoy them well they are still here, because their basically extinct now.
The last time we had heavyweights in the lineup we were making the playoffs, so what does that say?

Snow Dog

Victorious
Jan 3, 2013
GTA
He's another warrior along the lines of wade belak. Enjoy them well they are still here, because their basically extinct now.
The last time we had heavyweights in the lineup we were making the playoffs, so what does that say?

It tells me that within 10 years we will be playing girls hockey.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad