Recalled/Assigned: Colton Orr

LaPlante94

Apr 12, 2011
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODsvF_WUsf0

We might not of been the best team, but we weren't boring to watch like we are now. Damn people wanted enforcers out of the league so we got rid of ours and look what happens now. Gallagher or somebody is always running our goalie and nobody does anything about it.

Duffman955

Mar 4, 2010
Just saw the game in an hour. Dion must have been happy not having to fight after laying that guy out at the blue line because Orr was there to step in for him.

Among other things, this was missing the whole year.

The fancy 4th line didn't do **** all year

diceman934

Help is on the way.
Jul 31, 2010
NHL player factory
Among other things, this was missing the whole year.

The fancy 4th line didn't do **** all year

I argued that it was a mistake not keeping Orr this year and I believe that I was correct. As a coach who has coached at a very high level I understand the need for toughness in the line up, we had little to none and it was evident by how other teams played against us...hockey is still very much an eye for an eye sport and teams get bullied all the time. Look at the difference in the Caps this year with a coach who understands this concept.

Snow Dog

Victorious
Jan 3, 2013
GTA
I argued that it was a mistake not keeping Orr this year and I believe that I was correct. As a coach who has coached at a very high level I understand the need for toughness in the line up, we had little to none and it was evident by how other teams played against us...hockey is still very much an eye for an eye sport and teams get bullied all the time. Look at the difference in the Caps this year with a coach who understands this concept.

I,as well wanted Orr in the line-up.This team had no guts whatsoever without him.

daveleaf

#FIREKEEFE #MIGHTBETIMETOFIRESHANNYTOO
Mar 23, 2010
Canada

Amen!

daveleaf

#FIREKEEFE #MIGHTBETIMETOFIRESHANNYTOO
Mar 23, 2010
Canada
The Leafs will be a much tougher team going forward, enough of all this crap that all four lines need to chip in on scoring. You need toughness and that has been clearly lacking on this team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad