GDT: Colorado Avalanche vs Arizona Coyotes - Put Something on the Table - 1PM

GirardSpinorama

Aug 20, 2004
Basically I want a landeskog clone lol. I would LOVE to get RoR back and for him would agree to play LW (because I don't want Jost to switch positions unless he fails as a 2nd line C). I would even be willing to part of Ottawa's first next year + extras for RoR.

Reactions: 21

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Basically I want a landeskog clone lol. I would LOVE to get RoR back and for him would agree to play LW (because I don't want Jost to switch positions unless he fails as a 2nd line C). I would even be willing to part of Ottawa's first next year + extras for RoR.
We discussing getting ROR back? Would love him back even at that price.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
No that's not photoshopped...

unfdYDH.png

NOTENOUGHJTCGOALS

Feb 28, 2006
OEL has an underrared chippiness to his game. He may score some goals but he is terrible in his own end.

If someone scanned Blake in low resolution and printed that scan on a shite dot matrix printer you'd get OEL.

Reactions: missionAvs

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
Oh, I almost forgot, what did the broadcast have to say about Bernier getting pulled? Injury, I have to assume, but I didn't see anything, and I was at the game so no commentary. Bernier wasn't on the bench either.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
OEL is one of the biggest fake tough guys in the league. Always running around hacking and whacking, pushing guys, and starting scrums, then hiding behind the refs. Pretending like he’s gonna do something with his 0 fights in 8 year career. Well, guess what? There’s no refs around to save you this time. So taste some leather and take a seat son.

a mangy Meowth

Ross Colton Fan
Jun 21, 2012
Highlands Ranch, CO
Even funnier about the Ghetto incident:

OEL has already received a fine ($5,000) for slashing Sven

So not only did he get popped in the face and put on his ass, but he had to pay the league for it lol

What an idiot

Reactions: 5280

avs1dacup

Jan 25, 2003
Denver, CO
Visit site
It's great that people FINALLY see that OEL is terrible in his own end. He's been incredibly overrated for a while now. He was the new Yandle a few years ago. Great with the puck, but just laughable without it. I wouldn't pay him anywhere close to 6M and he's redundant on this team. He's basically a little bit better Johnson with the puck, but nowhere near as good defensively.

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
It's great that people FINALLY see that OEL is terrible in his own end. He's been incredibly overrated for a while now. He was the new Yandle a few years ago. Great with the puck, but just laughable without it. I wouldn't pay him anywhere close to 6M and he's redundant on this team. He's basically a little bit better Johnson with the puck, but nowhere near as good defensively.

Well that's absurd.

I'd happily pay the guy 7.5M no question.

Reactions: Murzu

avs1dacup

Jan 25, 2003
Denver, CO
Visit site
As bad as Kerfoot has been, he's still 5th on the team in scoring behind the top line and Barrie. Tells you how hot he was earlier in the season and how much secondary scoring we've been lacking.

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
The NCAA guys have all sort of hit the wall. JTC has been poor as well for a while
Keep in mind, this is Compher's second pro season, so he has had a full season already of a non-NCAA schedule. He may be an NHL rookie but he spent most of last year in the A. So I can see the argument for why Kerfoot ran out of gas, but that's not applicable to Compher.

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
OEL is one of the biggest fake tough guys in the league. Always running around hacking and whacking, pushing guys, and starting scrums, then hiding behind the refs. Pretending like he’s gonna do something with his 0 fights in 8 year career. Well, guess what? There’s no refs around to save you this time. So taste some leather and take a seat son.

This is just legendary lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad