Hill

Live Look at Rinaldo's Pregame Warmup

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
We'll see I guess. I'm not going to get too geared up for this one. This is when bad teams get garbage time wins. If they show up, great, if they don't, no biggie. To be honest I think they kinda blew their chance 3 OTLs ago. But...that's not meant as a diss this time. They've already exceeded expectations by a wide margin. I'm just gonna try to stay zen for the remainder of this season, which I will try to make last with good thoughts and the occasional alcoholic beverage.

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
I miss having Roy around this team. As much as y'all bash him, I could listen to this guy talk all day long. He loves hockey....he wants everyone to love hockey as much as he does. Stan should bring him back to solo the TV telecast on Altitude. Full game, intermission, interviews...everything.

Avs71

Aug 12, 2008
Anaheim is going to get passed by L.A which means the Avs are basically 2 points out of the last spot, with 2 games in hand. Losing all those OT games certainly didn’t put them in tough in the race.

They do need to win today though, because the Wild, Blues, Nashville is about as tough as a stretch the Avs could have.

Reactions: Patagonia

Goulet17

May 22, 2003
The Avs came out flat and were out worked by Arizona at home not that many weeks ago. They have absolutely no excuse for being out worked against Arizona at home again.

Losing is one thing, but being out worked and not matching the intensity level of Arizona will be a much larger issue in my mind.

Also, if I have one other thing I'd like to see, putting shots on net and going to the net for screens and tips would be it. I am sick of seeing players pass up shots in an effort to make a cuter, fancier play.

Reactions: AvsMakar08

Raucherhusten

Unselfish Gif Lover
Aug 24, 2017
Over the rainbow
Did i miss the game? Judging from some posts we already lost, did we? :confused:

But one of you was right. If we can't beat the Yotes at home we have no business reaching the playoffs.

Reactions: McMetal

Perratrooper

May 26, 2016
Alberta
Honestly, if we lose this things are not looking good. Three game losing streak already at the most important time of the year, we need some goals from our college kids.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad