NCAA: College Football Off-Season 2024: Conference Re-Malign-ment

Sep 19, 2008

ESPN is going to f*** up the SEC like they did the NHL. At least they'll talk about it on ESPN.

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
There’s a decent chance Texas is going to be the favorite, so that will up the pressure.
Texas is probably a preseason top 3 and potentially favourite in every game next year. Will be interesting to see

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
For Michigan/Ann Arbor folks, any recommendations on where to stay for the Texas game?

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
@End of Line @spintheblackcircle What's the expectations for Day this year?

Seems like Michigan winning the Natty lit a fire under your collective with how well you did in retaining players plus the portal plus so far in this class.

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
So it isn't Natty or bust and his seat is warm?

I assume you will beat Michigan, only other game I can see you guys dropping before the playoffs is Oregon?

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
So it isn't Natty or bust and his seat is warm?

I assume you will beat Michigan, only other game I can see you guys dropping before the playoffs is Oregon?

There's forgiveness if you take care of the regular season and lose to an SEC team in the playoffs. But they have to beat Michigan and Oregon

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I think what you have here, with Chip, is that he’s trying to get back to the NFL as a coordinator, and taking a step down to Ohio State gets him better looks than being a lame duck at UCLA, who may not be as committed to football going forward like the other three west coast teams. And with this current landscape with the transfer portal and NIL, this is a developing trend with coaches who just want to coach and not have to re-recruit their entire roster every year.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad