Confirmed with Link: Colin White claimed off waivers from the Penguins

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
I love the promise on D, but yeah Newhook, Roy and future draftee are no sure bets to move the needle… So much speculation still. I like the direction, but it still needs a few game breakers to lose the “mid” feeling. I do agree a full line up of good players are needed to eventually surround whatever elite players they hopefully land somehow.
ah I see it's whether or not we have or will be able to have enough elite talent to contend.

that's a legitimate concern. I do think the following could contend. But there are no guarantees:

Caufield - Suzuki - Salf
Demindov - Dach - UFA/TRADE top 6 winger
Newhook - Monahan - Roy
Heineman - Beck - Yolonen/RHP/ F. Xhekaj

Matheson - Guhle
Hutson/Engstrom - Reinbacher
Xhekaj - Mailloux
Struble

Fowler
Montembault

But of course this is just an asset base and there will be moves to get the right mix. It doesn't even include 3 of our next 4 1sts, some of our prospects, and what we'll get for Savard.

Naslundforever

43-67-110
Aug 21, 2015
ah I see it's whether or not we have or will be able to have enough elite talent to contend.

that's a legitimate concern. I do think the following could contend. But there are no guarantees:

Caufield - Suzuki - Salf
Demindov - Dach - UFA/TRADE top 6 winger
Newhook - Monahan - Roy
Heineman - Beck - Yolonen/RHP/ F. Xhekaj

Matheson - Guhle
Hutson/Engstrom - Reinbacher
Xhekaj - Mailloux
Struble

Fowler
Montembault

But of course this is just an asset base and there will be moves to get the right mix. It doesn't even include 3 of our next 4 1sts, some of our prospects, and what we'll get for Savard.
Would like if I had a button, just for Money back with habs on the 3rd ;)

It’ll be fun to see develop for sure.

Reactions: Runner77 and 26Mats

Leon Lucius Black

Nov 5, 2007
White is up in here giving Kessel a run for the most un-inspiring looking professional athlete of all time.

I think I saw this guy smashing wings at my local Boston Pizza. Wowzers

Is he an NHL player or a low budget funeral home director?

I bet he's been hitting up the clubs in Montreal and telling the ladies he put up 41 points in '19.

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
White is up in here giving Kessel a run for the most un-inspiring looking professional athlete of all time.

pretty sure he's in Good Will Humping with Ron Jeremy, I'll go through my VHS collection and check

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010

Beer league player, fits well with the team right now

Scintillating10

Jun 15, 2012
Nova Scotia

Why scrutinized the interviews. Has to be something mental wrong. Because this guy was in good USA development program and good player for Boston College. He was first round pick had outstanding WJC.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad