Status
Not open for further replies.

JKinCLE

killing time @ work
Jul 10, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio

Hello Johnny

Apr 13, 2007
I was someone who didn't vote Bittner in the top 20, though I thought he and a cluster of others were fighting for the final spots. I'm still apprehensive, but I would love nothing more than for him to prove me wrong. This bit of news is very encouraging.

hardkorejackets

Nov 6, 2013
Coldwater, OH
Alexandre Texier (who just turned 18 years old) scored his 1st goal for KalPa in Liiga play. Judging by their lineup posts, he's been slotted in so far as their 3rd line LW.

Belizarius

Sep 17, 2003
Southern France
www.passionhockey.com
Alexandre Texier (who just turned 18 years old) scored his 1st goal for KalPa in Liiga play. Judging by their lineup posts, he's been slotted in so far as their 3rd line LW.

I'm just watching the 3rd period - missed the first two.
Texier has some moves... wow.
Involved in 3 scoring chances already in a few minutes.
EDIT : and a mistake in the defensive zone.

Last edited:

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
I didn't see the play develop, but if he was the last man entering because he was back playing good defense, I think that's as great as him scoring. If he's 18 and playing a two-way game in a men's league.....that's really good.

Jorma Heart

Sep 5, 2009
Just wish he was at C instead.
I think he should play wing for now, but seeing how Ikonen is struggling playing center Texier's gonna get his change to play C soon enough. He has some slick moves but I'm not sold on his two-way play yet.

JacketsFanWest

Jun 14, 2005
Los Angeles, CA
Stenlund started the season opener for HV (against Jonathan Davisson's Djurgården) after missing several weeks of practice with an undisclosed muscle injury - a reporter for Expressen tweeted that its an abdominal or groin injury. So luckily not another knee issue. But he's only played 2 minutes today and went back to the locker room.

Jonathan Davisson has scored for Djurgården.

hardkorejackets

Nov 6, 2013
Coldwater, OH
Stenlund started the season opener for HV (against Jonathan Davisson's Djurgården) after missing several weeks of practice with an undisclosed muscle injury - a reporter for Expressen tweeted that its an abdominal or groin injury. So luckily not another knee issue. But he's only played 2 minutes today and went back to the locker room.

Jonathan Davisson has scored for Djurgården.

That would explain why I seen the lineup card and was confused as to why Stenlund had suddenly slipped back to the #4 Center spot.

Seen Davidsson scored a goal for Djugarden.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009

Maylo

It never happened.
May 20, 2017
Alex Texier scored his third goal for Kalpa, on a PP. Can't find a video unfortunately.

The Wheelchair

Jun 13, 2015
Ottawa
Stenlund should be back to training in about a week. "He needs some ice-cream in the body*," his coach said. Veeti Vainio (remember him?) is also on the mend and is "about a week" away from returning. Whether that's to practice or to games I'm not sure.

* - may be a mistranslation

Last edited:

Johansen2Foligno

CBJ Realest
Jan 2, 2015
Stenlund should be back to training in about a week. "He needs some ice-cream in the body*," his coach said. Veeti Vainio (remember him?) is also on the mend and is "about a week" away from returning. Whether that's to practice or to games I'm not sure.

* - may be a mistranslation

Sounds like he needs to gain weight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad