GDT: Caps vs Lighting 7PM Mar 30

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlushMinus

Nov 18, 2021
I think it was Mike Richards who said players typically lose their hands when they get older.

Hard to deny that statement given how Ovechkin, Oshie, and now Backstrom suddenly can’t possess the puck and stickhandle like they used to.

Even guys like Crosby and Malkin aren’t nearly the players they used to be with the puck on their stick.
What he needed to do was lose the Oxy when he tried crossing the border into Canada :laugh::laugh:

Cappy76

Sponsor
Sep 1, 2005
London, Kentucky
Not sure what was said to Wilson after that goal but just before the face off after the maroon goal lavi comes down to Wilson says something and Wilson looks pissed and kicks the boards in front of him on the bench

Reactions: troyerlaw

PlushMinus

Nov 18, 2021
I've never played the position nor worn the gear, but I think goalie gear is heavy and the guy is usually out there for the full 60. From an older article on nhl.com:

And the position requires arguably more concentration and mental toughness than a skater.
16-17 litres of liquid on game day?? Come on that has to be a misprint...

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
We’ve lost 9 of our last 12 games
caps red tank (2).jpg

Serial_Derecho

Apr 11, 2006
Charles Town, WV
Really shaping up to be a great night on the tanking front. Bubble teams of Pittsburgh, Ottawa, Florida all win to get further ahead. A last second win by Detroit, gets them within 2 pts of the caps, with 2 games in hand. And the Blues are up 3-1 in the second. If they win, that puts them only a point back with a game in hand.

Last edited:
Reactions: Marshall and twabby
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad