GDT: Caps vs Lighting 7PM Mar 30

Status
Not open for further replies.

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009
I haven't watched the last 3 games due to blackouts, no TNT or NHL Network, and new roku where I didn't bother to do login/password. So what's our percentage for Bedard now? I just hope management doesn't blame this season primarily on injuries.

Vrana with another one for the cherry on top.

I wish we traded Kuzy instead and kept Vrana.

Reactions: BallardEra

SecretaryofDefense5

Mar 20, 2022
Washington DC
I missed the part of the game where they interviewed BMac (or at least I think they did but maybe I misheard). If they did interview him did he have anything interesting to say?

PlushMinus

Nov 18, 2021
So I want Mojo back.

Also, Sandin should be good 3rd pair defender! Maybe even not that expensive.
I'm just glad to see Marcus Johansson get a playoff run with the Wild.

Jury still out on Sandin, but won't know until the new season starts just how good or bad he really is. Kind of unfair / unrealistic to try and grade him given how bad the team has been during his time with the Caps.

Glad we didn't get Chychrun. He's out injured yet again. Has only played 71% of possible regular season games over his career. Injured the other 29%. That's pretty bad.

chilimac

Nov 4, 2009
kent island

Misery74

Nov 20, 2017
Jensen's postgame interview was .. 'interesting'. Pesonally, I think he was actually a 'little' too kind with some of his team mates.

Last night, especially in the third, they were just going through the motions. They know it’s over.

Empty Goal Net

Do I see another GOAT?
Feb 13, 2010
Last night, especially in the third, they were just going through the motions. They know it’s over.
Second game of a b2b, plus travel contributed to a crappy-looking first period. The Bolts' goal just before the period ended didn't help. But imo the primary factor now is the desire to avoid injury. (Idk if he's capable of that, but if Oshie was thinking that way, it apparently did not work out.) Young'uns auditioning for next year's roster (e.g., Protas), anybody on the cusp or becoming a UFA (like Smith and maybe Sheary), and a few of the guys previously LTIR'd who want to put their body through the rigors of an NHL game (Wilson) have looked a bit more engaged. The others, by and large, seem to be able to ratchet it up for maybe a couple of shifts each night. Ovie excluded.

Reactions: Calicaps

marcel snapshot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2005
With Vancouver playing well and having 2 games in hand on us, we seem to have a realistic shot at being in the #8 spot - as long as the guys ignore Nick Jensen

YippieKaey

How you gonna do hockey like that?
Apr 2, 2012
Stockholm Sweden
Since results don't really matter that much at this point of the season, i'll take any entertainment i can and despite the loss it was nice seeing Ovi hit everything in sight. His hitting style is kinda weird, there's almost no technique he just skates really fast into players and holds his arms close to his body. The result looks so devastating when it's against the boards. We normal people would probably just die on the ice if that happened to us.

And im a bit disappointed noone gave Jeannot a talking to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad