Candidates for defensemen coach

Vachon23

Oct 14, 2015
Victoriaville
WTF Trent Yawney is without contrat and they let him go to the Oilers ?? we would have been the perfect candidate, he's PK was in the best in the league, He help develop alote of young D-man in Anaheim no sense for me that they don't hire him !

Reactions: The Great Schlemko

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
WTF Trent Yawney is without contrat and they let him go to the Oilers ?? we would have been the perfect candidate, he's PK was in the best in the league, He help develop alote of young D-man in Anaheim no sense for me that they don't hire him !
That's unfortunate.

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
It should have been Larry Robinson the last 10 years, but this franchise is too pigheaded to hire anyone who may have a different view on how a blueline should be built, and run. Instead we will be stuck with retired bum dmen who had very little success as players, and command zero respect from our young players. Some of the names being tossed around here are infuriating. Komisarek? Brisebois? My god, can we just stop with hiring from the 'Dmen who sucked in Montreal' pool?

David Suzuki

Aug 25, 2010
New Brunswick
It should have been Larry Robinson the last 10 years, but this franchise is too pigheaded to hire anyone who may have a different view on how a blueline should be built, and run. Instead we will be stuck with retired bum dmen who had very little success as players, and command zero respect from our young players. Some of the names being tossed around here are infuriating. Komisarek? Brisebois? My god, can we just stop with hiring from the 'Dmen who sucked in Montreal' pool?

There is something to be said about the mindset of someone who gets this upset before anyone is even rumored to be hired. Like relax a little, yeah?

Reactions: KawaYui

Vachon23

Oct 14, 2015
Victoriaville

not because you where not a top D-man that your not a good coach, look at Jay Leach, Joel Bouchard , Jay Mckee

Habs

Feb 28, 2002
There is something to be said about the mindset of someone who gets this upset before anyone is even rumored to be hired. Like relax a little, yeah?

No, because I know they won't hired the most qualified, Bergy will hire a friend. I've been around too long to see how this is going to work. Oh, and if you can't understand that a message board is here for venting, as much as anything else, that's your problem not mine.

Reactions: Tyson

David Suzuki

Aug 25, 2010
New Brunswick
No, because I know they won't hired the most qualified, Bergy will hire a friend. I've been around too long to see how this is going to work. Oh, and if you can't understand that a message board is here for venting, as much as anything else, that's your problem not mine.

Lifelong friend of Bergevin Dominique Ducharme. Julien literally said HE is going to hire the most qualified guy regardless of language or anything. It is quite clear that Bergy is not making these kinds of decisions anymore.

Vachon23

Oct 14, 2015
Victoriaville
Lifelong friend of Bergevin Dominique Ducharme. Julien literally said HE is going to hire the most qualified guy regardless of language or anything. It is quite clear that Bergy is not making these kinds of decisions anymore.

if they hire the more qualified guy they need to go with Trent Yawney the fastest possible before he goes to EDM

Habs

Feb 28, 2002

You don't really believe that do you? Bergy is on his last leg here, he is not going to risk his paycheck on Julien picking his guy...

David Suzuki

Aug 25, 2010
New Brunswick
if they hire the more qualified guy they need to go with Trent Yawney the fastest possible before he goes to EDM

Could be. But the notion that Bergevin is just going to hire a friend, while firing two lifelong friends in the last month is just playing the same boring narrative. It's preaching to the choir at this point.

Vachon23

Oct 14, 2015
Victoriaville
Could be. But the notion that Bergevin is just going to hire a friend, while firing two lifelong friends in the last month is just playing the same boring narrative. It's preaching to the choir at this point.

and he as work with Julien in 2006 with Team Canada .. I know it's been a longtime but they have a connection

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $220.00