Candidates for defensemen coach

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
JJD was let go today. Julien has confirmed that Ducharme would be the 4th man behind the bench. Muller appears to be staying. Julien has stated he is compiling his short list of defensemen coaches for next season and that he's looking for someone who has played D in the NHL and has coached in the NHL. He said that there are a few guys who fit that bill.

Who are they ?
Who do you want us to get ?

Vachon23

Oct 14, 2015
Victoriaville
Mike Kitchen should be pretty high on the list

they other candidate I have are:

Chris Chelios
Phillipe Boucher
Wade Redden
Marty Wilford
Jay McKee
Mike Komisarek

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
Defensemen coach allstar candidate
1) First name begins with the letter S
2) Family name begins with the letter L

Reactions: Frank JT

Guess

Jul 16, 2010
Brossard, QC
Joel Bouchard is a possibility (he mentioned wanting to work with Ducharme again), there's also Alain Vigneault, Larry Robinson. Don't know anything about other guys.. Hope whoever it is, they encourage the D to move up aggressively with the puck.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Joel Bouchard is a possibility (he mentioned wanting to work with Ducharme again), there's also Alain Vigneault, Larry Robinson. Don't know anything about other guys.. Hope whoever it is, they encourage the D to move up aggressively with the puck.

It's an aspect of Mete's, Juulsen's, Reilly's, and Petry's games. So I'm sure they will.

Reactions: Fixxer

Habaneros

Habs Cup champs 2010
Oct 31, 2011
Julien said he hopes to hire a new defence coach sooner rather than later and that he has a short list of candidates for the job.
“I don’t look for yes men
, I look for people that have opinions and that are willing to work with the same goal in mind and (Ducharme’s) definitely one of them and the next guy will probably be the same,” Julien said. “I’m going to try and find the best candidate possible and it doesn’t have to be French. It can be whatever. If it is French, great. If it’s not, it’s going to be the best candidate.”'Attitude can be a lot of things,' Canadiens coach Claude Julien says

Reactions: L4br3cqu3

GHJimmy

We made it here.
Mar 30, 2018
Kitchen! At it's finest, he made point making dmens in Chicago even if they're just starting prospects, he did great our d would do awesome if he was around

Forum93

Feb 16, 2015
Julien said he hopes to hire a new defence coach sooner rather than later and that he has a short list of candidates for the job.
“I don’t look for yes men
, I look for people that have opinions and that are willing to work with the same goal in mind and (Ducharme’s) definitely one of them and the next guy will probably be the same,” Julien said. “I’m going to try and find the best candidate possible and it doesn’t have to be French. It can be whatever. If it is French, great. If it’s not, it’s going to be the best candidate.”'Attitude can be a lot of things,' Canadiens coach Claude Julien says

That's refreshing and surprising to hear he wants the best candidate possible regardless of language. Is he allowed to actually say that out loud? :sarcasm:

Reactions: Fixxer and Istvan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad