Butch-isms Hall of Fame

Status
Not open for further replies.

19 Straight

Jan 25, 2006
New Jersey
How about this one from tonight when Lee was called for hooking " That's a penalty 99 out of 100 times. Maybe even more than that."

Lame Lambert

Fire Lou
Mar 5, 2015
One of the greatest Butch-isms of all time. His brain instantly hard-rebooted the moment he tried to say Kulemin :laugh:

Butch on that call:

brain-fry-o.gif

BillD

Feb 12, 2004
I thought I heard him Butcher Capuano's name also last night. 5 years of announcing and gets the coaches name botched.

2ndGenIslander

Feb 2, 2012
Nassau
i saw on the lightning board, someone said something along the lines of "the isles play by play guy can't get anything right. He gave up on saying "Vasilevskiy and just started saying "vasilev" :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Reactions: dood

edott

Mar 10, 2016
At least Goring will do the game and work hard from 6:30 until the end of the telecast, unlike the entitled one who calls game like he's doing charity work when he feels like showing up or particularly cares.

Richie Daggers Crime

Boosted 9 times they/them
Mar 8, 2004
Boise
25 seconds left in the first period vs Columbus. Right after Prout gets the extra 2 min vs Lee.
Isles already up 3-1.

" if the isles can find a way to score here, it would really put the Kai bash on the Columbus
Offense."

It seems like every time you complain about Butch, you do so by butchering the English language yourself. Do you not know this word? "Kai bash" really?

Sparksrus3

Jun 2, 2012
It seems like every time you complain about Butch, you do so by butchering the English language yourself. Do you not know this word? "Kai bash" really?

It's typed the way Butch pronounced it. So stick your Grey Poupon in your ear Captain Obvious.
Thank you anyway . The spelling police is back in town again. Yes yes yes.
Everything I do in here is to get your attention. SUCCESS!!!!! ( oops. All cap letters)
LGI

MoBoTFB

Nov 16, 2014
CT
Anyone else getting sick of Butch using the phrase "toy department" I feel like its all he says this year. at first I liked it but he uses it way too much its like he wants it to be his catch phrase or something

Beautvillier

beauvillier fan club
Nov 26, 2016
Florida
Anyone else getting sick of Butch using the phrase "toy department" I feel like its all he says this year. at first I liked it but he uses it way too much its like he wants it to be his catch phrase or something

It's not new, he said it when Okposo scored the goal leading to the USA chants too.

Beautvillier

beauvillier fan club
Nov 26, 2016
Florida
I know its not new, I just think he's using it way more this season. I also feel like he's been talking more with Howie gone

He makes the games fun even when we're getting trashed, I don't mind it, but yes he's definetly over used the toy department.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad