Butch-isms Hall of Fame

Status
Not open for further replies.

crasherino

May 9, 2013
Put it this way. This is the only non main boards thread I’m subscribed to. Aside from my own teams boards.

Yeah - I agree with this. If nothing else, he's comical. He should take it a few steps further though. Perhaps a "Butch's Corner" before the game where he goes into detail about what he's drinking for this evening's contest. Maybe you can win a "Drink with Butch" where you get to have cocktails with him in between periods. Perhaps there can be a suggestion box where people get to write in to create the next Butchism and Butch will incorporate the proposed malpropism into his repertoire (Hey Butch, it would be great if you could refer to Mackinnon as McKinley. Perhaps even drawing some connection to a possible relation to the former President. Thanks Butch!).

Reactions: Sparksrus3

Cygnusx1018

Jul 17, 2017
I guess maybe years later I’d tire of it, but I don’t see how it isn’t entertaining and/or charming. So long as it has no impact on the on ice product, I’ll take him.
Nah. Butchie's great. He is defineltey very biased, but he laughs and jokes about it and plays it up. He is just extremely entertaining and all Isles fans I know and I really enjoy him on the broadcasts.

Reactions: wingnutks

Sparksrus3

Jun 2, 2012
Butchie just introduced a new word for him in the pre game .
Josh Bailey is the moxy on the power play
Dylan Larkin has plenty of moxy

Beat those chicken Wings
LGI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad