GDT: Boston Bruin's @ Detroit Red Wings - 8 EST - NBCSN

Dotter

THE ATHLETIC IS GARBAGE
Jul 2, 2014
Imprisonment, TN
goo.gl
Boston's goal was on AA.

Give Coach Blashill credit for know AA doesn't deserve the ice time. Too bad he is pressured into playing the plug. AA whiny ass needs to go. He doesn't deserve more than 8 minutes a night.

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
hahahah

Glendening has a chance to move the puck to Mantha for the empty net, but selfishly keeps it, and then that happens. Good job Luke.

Red Stanley

Apr 25, 2015
USA
If we lose again in OT that's two losses in a row that should've been shut out wins. Our defensive coverage is so crappy. I fully expect these kinds of games to be brought up in the near future as examples of bad goal tending because of statistical reasons.

Martinez

Go Blue
Oct 10, 2015
Boston's goal was on AA.

Give Coach Blashill credit for know AA doesn't deserve the ice time. Too bad he is pressured into playing the plug. AA whiny ass needs to go. He doesn't deserve more than 8 minutes a night.
Copy and paste that at the end of every game lol.

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
Who is gonna mess it up in OT this time?

I'll go with Dekeyser. These overtime losses are only going to hurt us in the draft, would rather of lost in regulation tonight than in OT. Oh well, at least we didn't get 2 points.

Lgw

Feb 4, 2016
During the 6 on 5 We just sat back with zero pressure on the puck. What the f*** kind of coaching is this.

SoupGuru

May 12, 2007
Spokane
Moar Glendening

What is wrong with you? What is wrong with people on this board. My god!

What has Glendening done tonight to make you make this stupid comment? He's played harder than anyone else on this f***ing team tonight. Him and Helm. Tell your fancy boys to give half his effort every night and I guarantee they'll be on the ice late in games trying to hold on. But until they stop floating around afraid of getting hit they sit their asses on the bench when there are important minutes to play.

Sadekuuro

Aug 23, 2005
Cascadia
Who is gonna mess it up in OT this time?

I'll go with Dekeyser. These overtime losses are only going to hurt us in the draft, would rather of lost in regulation tonight than in OT. Oh well, at least we didn't get 2 points.

Sure, but can anyone think of a single good reason DeKeyser should ever see the ice 3 on 3? Even before he sucked at everything like he does anymore, he was a poor choice.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad