GDT: Boston Bruin's @ Detroit Red Wings - 8 EST - NBCSN

ArGarBarGar

What do we want!? Unfair!
Sep 8, 2008
Was going to go to this game. The snow kept me away.

The rink could end up being Panthers-empty.

HIFE

May 10, 2011
Detroit, MI
Tickets starting at $7 is pretty awesome.

I think the Bruins will handle their business vs. the Wings. 8 wins in their last 10. 2(?) games I've watched this season they played strong. Same physical, good paced, dump and chase hockey as the last years. McAvoy has been great for them. I wish Detroit had some D-men develop like theirs...

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
That is why Mantha-Larkin-Tatar will each get a hat trick.

Hate to admit it, but Mantha looks like another average secondary scorer and nothing more. I'm starting to think he won't even hit 50 points this year.

I've never been so bored watching the Wings in my life. Incoming 4-1 loss tonight!

Let me guess Blash, Howard is getting the start, lol :banghead:

WingedWheel1987

Jan 11, 2011
GPP Michigan
Hate to admit it, but Mantha looks like another average secondary scorer and nothing more. I'm starting to think he won't even hit 50 points this year.

I've never been so bored watching the Wings in my life. Incoming 4-1 loss tonight!

To be fair, basically the entire defense struggles to move the puck, so it's not a 100% fair assessment and i think Mantha would put up more points on almost any other team. I do think that he is just another complementary player. Certainly not a core player.

dragonballgtz

Jul 30, 2014
Tickets starting at $7 is pretty awesome.

I think the Bruins will handle their business vs. the Wings. 8 wins in their last 10. 2(?) games I've watched this season they played strong. Same physical, good paced, dump and chase hockey as the last years. McAvoy has been great for them. I wish Detroit had some D-men develop like theirs...
Tickets $7? Wth man, I go and its 89 for nose bleeding seating last month...sigh

THW

Mar 6, 2008
I hope at some point, the NBC crew tear this team and management apart and embarrasses them into starting some changes. Hope....

Reddwit

Feb 4, 2016

We have no transition game and no puck-possession defenseman in a league that basically requires both these days, with the latter essential to the former.

I don’t think Mantha will ever be a superstar (or anyone else on this roster for that matter) but it’s impossible to really know what we have in terms of what our guys will generate when they probably have the weakest foundation of any system in the NHL.

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
I hope at some point, the NBC crew tear this team and management apart and embarrasses them into starting some changes. Hope....
Nope. Making excuses for attendance instead.

What an atrocious PP.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad